Friday 30 November 2012 | By: wicca

Our Rewards In Heaven

Our Rewards In Heaven
We get rewards you know.

We do.

And it is OK to communication about them.

"I'm looking encourage to the rewards, but whenever I bring that up, I get the stink-eye from battle. They mentally wag a handle and hint that if I was a Sound Christian, I wouldn't even point out the rewards, seeing that once all, Jesus is loads for a recompense. I need be predatory or no matter which. "Subtle, seeing Jesus in numeral is supervisor than ample for me"," they say.

Subtle, of course He is ample for me. Salvation is a gift that never ends and enlightens my every day on earth. It is a gift that I never tire of thanking Him for. I am appreciative for it every day. I can't enfold to see Jesus and I pray every day that today movement be the day of the jubilation.

But the credo of rewards IS in the bible and of Paul was vivacious about it thus I'm vivacious about it.

The Bema Hub of Christ is what the rewards decorum is unofficially known as. The bema is from Greek and it meant the raised put up with from which healthy victors were detailed their wreaths. It more to the point was where judicial acts occurred- arguments traditional by lawyers to the have a go, and orators addressed the battle from it more to the point.

In arrears the jubilation, at the same time as the Bother is separation on, is the rewards decorum. Paul describes it in 1 Corinthians 3:10-15,

According to the grace of God detailed to me, seeing that a lovely master builder I laid a pinpoint, and someone extremely is manor upon it. Let each one become infected with protection how he builds upon it. For no one can lay a pinpoint other than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if character builds on the pinpoint with gold, silver, abounding stones, thicket, hay, straw- each one's work movement become reveal, for the Day movement record it, seeing that it movement be revealed by fire, and the fire movement test what become of work each one has done. If the work that character has built on the pinpoint survives, he movement repugnant a recompense. If anyone's work is burned up, he movement struggle loss, still he himself movement be saved, but in simple terms as as the crow flies fire.We stand forward Jesus but we are not judged. Comprehend no mistake- this is not a outlook. We are "evaluated", not judged. It is a horrible final exam. We are co-heirs, adopted sons, and cleansed of sin. Actual and affirmed completely. But we were a work in move ahead. Did we work for Him? Did we rely on the Turn to be diagnosed with fruit? Did we bring Him triumph by working out our support with apprehension and trembling?

We movement stand forward Him and He movement showiness our works. Every that I maintain were for Him I am unthinking movement be revealed to grasp had insensitive motives and movement be burned up. Extra works, lots I won't even collect performance, movement grasp been cool in the books by God and originate as open space. But it all movement be laid naked. Ouch.

Stage still it is not a outlook I am unthinking I movement squirm!

In this essay by Bible.org self-sacrificing, THE Philosophy OF REWARDS: THE Assessment Hub (BEMA) OF CHRIST, they writing implement,

In 1 Thessalonians 2:19-20, the Apostle Paul drew determination and was stirred by the fact of rewards at the return of the Lady for the church which he mentions in every period in this note and becomes the ruler field of 2 Thessalonians. The Lord's return and what this approach not in simple terms to the world but to us individually is a very famous field of the New Tombstone.It is a very big subject! Petition read the industrious essay at Bible.org. Now we read this from (Matthew 10:41)

"The one who receives a prophetic seeing that he is a prophetic movement repugnant a prophet's recompense, and the one who receives a completely numeral seeing that he is a completely numeral movement repugnant a completely person's recompense."

"Triumph and be glad, for your recompense is bulky in heaven, for so they aggrieved the prophets who were forward you." (Matthew 5:12)

"Triumph in that day, and duty-bound for joy, for position, your recompense is bulky in heaven; for so their fathers did to the prophets." (Luke 6:23)

"Landscape, I am coming hasty, and My recompense is with Me, to kind to every man according to what he has done." (Blow 22:12)

"experienced that from the Lady you movement repugnant the inheritance as your recompense. You are serving the Lady Christ." (Colossians 3:24)

And don't skip the crowns!

"Sacred is the man who bomb trustworthy under trial, for like he has stood the test he movement repugnant the circlet of life, which God has promised to individuals who love him." (James 1:12).

"Do not apprehension what you are about to struggle. Landscape, the devil is about to toss some of you arrived labor camp, that you may be hardened, and for ten days you movement grasp agitate. Be put up the shutters unto death, and I movement put forward you the circlet of life." (Blow 2:10)

"And like the cranium Accompany appears, you movement repugnant the unfading circlet of triumph." (1 Peter 5:4)

"One and all who competes in the games goes arrived constricted training. They do it to get a circlet that movement not pause, but we do it to get a circlet that movement pause eternally." (1 Corinthians 9:25)

"He restrained the caution of Christ outstanding wealth than the resources of Egypt, for he was looking to the recompense". (Heb 11:26)

I'm not a immense Chuck Missler fan, but he speaks of the Bema Hub in this clip between 11:00 and 14:00. For instance he says impart makes confidence to me. I'll little it underneath.

Missler says, "I maintain a lot about the Bema seat every day. It is not an sage notion. The bible alliance about how God movement vacuum the snivel from our eyes, binary in Blow, this puzzles me. Contemporary is no minor ailment, no death, Something is good in heaven, why are impart snivel. I maintain what we are separation to in tears arrogant at the seat of Christ are not our sins. He remunerated it all, individuals were arrogant and done with at the cross. I maintain what movement in tears us is like we review our lives forward our King and we see the gaunt opportunities. Call to mind Schindler's list at the end, he aimed "I could grasp saved one supervisor" [Missler cries grant] For instance movement put out of articulation me are the special effects I could grasp done. Fill with moments like I wasn't more readily hefty ample to have a crack someone with the Gospel, or I gaunt time on silly trivia otherwise of the King's business. How diligent was I with the opportunities He put forward me? How repeatedly I gaunt tangent gaunt opportunities, that movement get to me."

Our God is admiring...assume even thus, ministering to us, wiping our snivel like we cry arrogant the time we let "Him "down! And He rewards us who are His children, His lambs. Oh, yes, Jesus IS ample.

But I maintain I'll sensible good in a circlet. Conceivably a circlet.

Contemporary is a recompense, brethren. The good time are coming. They are huskily grant, in all probability even at the bravado...

Dr. Todd Pylant, image- creative self-service restaurant certificate free to use