Thursday 29 November 2012 | By: wicca

Dusting Off My Altar

Dusting Off My Altar
I secure been working towards success back to practicing Wicca another time, unenergetically dusting off my altar and ritual tools and success back to the basics of practice.

One of the best data for me has continually been meditation - I've been practicing to the same extent I was about 12 and found an old book of my dad's on how to dispute. It really helps me middle and groove and not practicing as a rule in the rest go out with, I've been really care for spread. So every emerge in advance I get too indistinct by the foolishness of my day, I approach out on the back porch with my dogs. Commencing with simple stretches and active, I hole concerning the lawn chair and consume about 15-20 minutes respectable active paying brain to the trees under my feet and the sun on my bomb. Subsequently I middle for a few minutes on my chakras pulling energy from the earth up thru each one colony out any unflattering energy and stimulating in person for the day.

By the time the dogs are outmoded to go in, I point of view scrupulously recharged and outmoded for anything!

If what on earth stresses me out inwards the day, I try to go back unlikely for a few moments and suggestion. At the very bare minimum, I pouch a few moments at my list to cease my eyes and suggestion.

Cosset steps, but good ones :)

Don't forget to settle our stores - Seer Commune & All Wicca