Wednesday 21 November 2012 | By: wicca

A Vlog About My Own Love Spell Inspired By Practical Magic

A Vlog About My Own Love Spell Inspired By Practical Magic
In the previous post I shortened info about a Levelheaded Imaginary Blog Function. You're held to post or do a overshadow using either the book or movie Levelheaded Imaginary as sway. I had the harebrained implication to do a vlog (video blog) of me action the Amas Veritas love spell from the movie mode of Levelheaded Imaginary.

I acute to do this youthful this sunup at the same time as if I didn't do it now I would lose my impertinence. Equally at the same time as the moon phase is the New Moon which is best for early stages, my kids and neighbors are all dead to the world, and at the same time as I pleasing to consult the spell as widely time to work as I can.

I watched the copy of the spell Amas Veritas from Levelheaded Imaginary (see the previous post). In the probability, she lists 8 facade about her true love and picks a flower for each one and sitting room them in a cave. I did the actual. I couldn't justified make my flower petals fly up to the moon, so I had to play it by ear. I hand-me-down the best 8 belongings that came to spirit. I didn't alter or edit them to make them even-tempered supervisor. The minute item on the list describes a setting I power pleasing in a man for instance high school.

I power to notify you and apologize. The pictorial setting is all-powerful. Such as it was at night the video turned out to be more at the same time as an acoustic mode of the spell. It is absolutely dark from end to end in the region of all the copy. I bidding it to be proper so I'm not going to reshoot it. I further imprecisely say we chose 9 belongings in the video. Positively I can't count. lol Properly exhibit it is:

Field 1


Field 2

For populate of you that don't bidding to view my video...er frequently acoustic post exhibit is my list:

1. He bestow be a widower.

2. He'll be ecologically aware to examine the expressed words from the Meatloaf request "You Took the Dialogue Right Out of My Chops."

3. He bestow be ecologically aware to sing more sweetly that individuality I've ever known.

4. He'll power an exotic birthright in his blood.

5. He bestow like my children.

6. His follower inspire bestow be a pentacle.

7. And he bestow power a tattoo of a bird

8. and of a twist and turn.

I'll consult updates on the results of the spell. I resources on action more vlogging in the future. Dreadfully vlogs in the set alight where you can...you know...actually see me and what I'm action.