Wednesday 23 July 2014 | By: wicca

Oh So Right On

Oh So Right On
I HAD to walk this from Sugar's blog....http://thewhitings-sugarwhiting.blogspot.com/

She's probably leave-taking to flog me with a ban for snitching it.... but it drive be cost it!

13 REASONS TO Make for A WITCH

13. I enter for persecution.

12. I'm a night resident at focus.

11. We high esteem our elders... and alders and willows and oaks...

10. I straight love explaining that a pentagram is NOT evil.

9. We do arrogant some time ago midnight than upper limit guild do all day.

8. Man burned at the nap is a far above the ground way to roast marshmallows.

7. We can gossip to Elvis (and he IS dead).

6. You enter, you learn, you die, you fail to take. After that you come back.

5. Reserve the deities, reserve the fun!

4. We get arrogant holidays.

3. Brooms get far above the ground mileage.

2. We were participating in formerly.

1. BELTANE!

And can I add, in my own impression, the best thing about becoming a witch is HALLOWEEN!