Friday 11 July 2014 | By: wicca

A New Fairy Sketch Aziza Fairy Queen

A New Fairy Sketch Aziza Fairy Queen
Compliments Friends!

I refreshing to report the discover of the new come apart I'm working on!

I enjoyed piece of legislation my Celtic fairies so significantly that I decided to untangle the fairy realm advance, looking inside a range of cultures, when I naked a fairy family that lives in Africa called the Aziza. They are fine fairies, blessing hunters with good luck, and curt on practical knowledge and spiritual wisdom to the the world. They be present in the forests on the road to Dahomey in west Africa. They glimpse in the function of Highly Fairy Folk to have around!

I carry this mild queen moral fiber be standing on the edge of an African forest, her wings were poetic by the African Self-governing butterfly with good-looking shades of browns, tans and creams. To convene the blessings of the Aziza to this come apart and bring warning light as well I'm enjoying some delightful African music on Pandora radio, the the mbira is one of my favorite African instruments, it's so healing. I'm sipping hedge plant tea (roobios) in the back-to-back this week. Mmmmm. As Mma Valued Ramotswe says in the No 1 Ladies Officeholder Board, "There's no affair too big that can't be solved with a cup of hedge plant tea."

I what's more naked that they have fairy rings in Africa! These rings aren't mushrooms at the same time as. They are in the plains on the road to Namibia. They are handbill depressions with no vegitation intensifying in them, but sometimes the grasses surrounding the skin gets moderately high. Scientists have been researching the phenomenon for 25 sparkle, but no one can representation out what causes them!

I'll work on Aziza Fairy Queen some best quality this week, new pics of this work in develop coming soon!

Blessings!

Mickie