Saturday 19 July 2014 | By: wicca

Lbrp

Lbrp
In this day and age I did the LBRP in the temple with the Enochian stuff set up. Counting the description of each pentagram, I vibrated the three pick name of god from the case connecting to the zone. For group of you that know the three-fold names of god, what I mean to say is that I used Emor Meter Hectaga from the Settle Close off because description the pent in the north. Afterward I vibrated EHNB the central part of the Close off of Tie because description a spirit fly in the main.

Like I did air, I didn't view. I didn't view because achievement the pent in the south (fire) but I did view at the spirit fly. It turned participating in a silver-white BB that 'glinted' as if dazzling beam of light. In the west, I saw the waves booming on the beach and the especially silver-white BB. To the north, I saw the earth in the function of bent as if it was in the function of immersed by rail terminal and the especially BB.

For the archangels, I vibrated the names from the Close off of Tie Exarp, Bitom, Hcoma and Nanta. As I did, I was greeted with their perfume as they familiar with me such as I ahead of schedule worked with them. They didn't view the same as angels standing in the digs. They looked the same as the elements propagate far and roomy.

The q-cross didn't look to fit. I did it spring up.

I hence did some other substance as far as energy raising goes. I am not separation to reveal group moderately good yet.