Tuesday 11 February 2014 | By: wicca

Faery Artwork

Faery Artwork
Persistent on yesterday's sense of the Fae, I at home to story you to one of my favourite fae artists - Linda Ravenscroft, I even embrace a tattoo management of one of her drawings on my back! Her work is so handsome, I each embrace in the least framed prints that I embrace structured from her website in the in imitation of, all embrace in the field of with a privileged communiqu from Linda.

From Linda's website www.lindaravenscroft.com

Gruffly LINDA:


I was untutored in 1963, A very style Pisces, without fail preferring to catch in a dream world, a world which I embrace colored ever for instance I can learn, and one which as a child I can refuge to whenever objects became operative. I out of action pay typical visits to my dream world, even if with a lot expert of the real world thrown in...

It's someplace I go to embellish.

I catch in the handsome county of Cheshire, England (special for its Cheshire Cat, of course) with my inclination pest wife John, teenager Vivien and many pets.

My home is situated nearby a very marginal fuel, which is a unflinching basis of bright idea to me, I use frequent mediums for my paintings, even if my favourite has to be watercolour, I friendship the way that the embellish blends creating almost bring in washes, and yet the colours can each become literally meaningful.

I dont chew on I strength of mind try down the way of digital drawing - I would miss the unpredicability of my watercolours, I each carry that digital images are far too type in their deportment, almost false in some way, like digitally airbrushing glamour models - that progress to of thing - but that's my privileged place, even if I can see the advantages and the dear belongings that can be achieved with digital medium, so I hypothesis I necessity never say never

(barely in pod - lol).

It's each pleasant to embrace that special one off above amount of work - that characteristic drawing - the one anyone wants!

My bright idea comes from frequent sources. I rely largely on my dreams and inner thoughts as I embrace done for instance I was a child, behind with my love of manner, instilled within me from an into the future age by my parents, and their dear tales of myths and legends which they would allocate with me at bedtime.

Now as an grown with expert be diagnosed with of the world, I am persuaded by artists from the in imitation of, such as Alphonse Mucha and William Morris, and the era in which they lived and worked, I each embrace a tempt for the fascination and mystifying, all of these elements help to fire my visualization and complete me to establish my images.

The ideas of the Faerie Folk or earth spirits, ask them what you strength of mind, dates back as far as time itself, to me they middle the natural world we catch in and whether you recognize in the fae or not, I carry that they embrace a place in our modern day contributor, even expert now than they ever did in the in imitation of.

It's time to outer shell at our handsome world and good deal policy of our thoughts and behaviour towards our man man, time to open our eyes to see what harm we are put-on.

I find it easier to understand some of my thoughts in vogue my work, in spite of what you would think, the progress to of thoughts that make you carry desperate to do what on earth about can be turned in vogue the greatest attractive images. These are generally some of my big expert untidy paintings, each one containing my messages of rely on, possibly a pliable relic to good deal carefulness of the world and each other.

Greatest of my images are serine and caring, even if we all embrace a darker expert wild folio waiting to be revealed..... "Just the once all we are very soon worldly."

I sound recognize that we all embrace a whereas bit of Faerie magic within our hearts, plateful us to make the dispensation decisions within our everyday lives, we barely embrace to outer shell for it.

Glisten Firmly and catch your dreams.

Linda


Make laugh good deal a aim to outer shell at her website, her artwork is literally remarkable.

Affection

Tansy


x