Tuesday 4 February 2014 | By: wicca

My Fyrinnae Collection Swatches

My Fyrinnae Collection Swatches
I've really been digging the Fyrinnae truly and I've gotten a lot of wishes to do a whole post on Fyrinnae, so what destroy time to swatch my total Fyrinnae collection?

I know some of these are discontinued but I'm not bare up to set eyes on on which are and which aren't. Sorry!

All of these are swatched arrogant Fyrinnae Goblin Epoxy.

So, in the absence of more to the point ado... My Fyrinnae reach. (Scratch don't grieve for to make available these to see all the fine regard in these colors!)

Young off, while I'm absolutely and fully fixated and besotted with these, the Unplumbed Magics:

Affection Draft, Velvet Scrounger, Drowsy Familiars, Avian Shapeshifter, Pyromantic Erotica, Leopard Fake Galaxy, Trickery, Greenman's Firewood, Proposal.

Electric Stardust, Farseer, Warrior Mage, Dark Absence, Sorceress, Telepathist, Faerie Glamour, Sequined Master, Healer's Pat, Conjurer.

These are all duochrome/color unbalanced. I tried to get as a range of shots as I may perhaps at divergent angles and divergent lights to eliminate it- you can really see the color rude on the bottoms of the swatches, but I calm didn't clutch to take on the full splendor of these. They're impressive. I ferry all of them. 100% remarkable.

Quite a lot of black-based (or dark based) colors with competing shimmer:

Avenging Salem, BBQ Paste, Sovereign Butterfly, Pumpkinfire, Dokkalfar, Fyre and Ice, Immortality.

Get a load of Immortality... chomp you ever seen whatsoever be keen on it? It's inconceivable. These make nice eyeliners.

Quite a lot of blues... I really don't chomp a range of blues, wow...

Bali Mynah, Digital Faerie, 1.22 Gigawatts, Exhausted Hollow, Cheat Poker, Necromantic.

Quite a lot of common colors:


Finnegan's Burial, Nijiro, Self-assured, Half-Elf Hottie, Resentment Me, Folks 8472, Sameness, Beholder, Platinum.

Finnegan's Burial has become my go-to dye color. And Sameness is impartial especially keep steady... They say it's the next they can soundly come to a true holographic shadow- asphyxiate out all the rainbow prism sparkle!

Golds/metallics. They do golds really, really well:


Griffonrider, Vetala, Fool's Gold ingots, Tricks Arms, Lucky Fascinated, Gilded Wings, Wearing a veil in Gold ingots, Aztec Gold ingots, Newcastle.

Why are you casting Tricks Missile? There's nonexistence to gain here! These are some of the smoothest and best pigmented of all the Fyrinnae shades. They go on be keen on stretch. And Aztec Gold? I may perhaps cleanse in it.

The greens! I ferry terminated greens!

OMGWTF, Dragon's Aspect, Dragonskin, Leif, Boytoy, Tyr, One Knight in Belfast, Generous to Massacre.

Quite a lot of red and yellow based shades:


Rapunzel Had Extensions, Runed Torc, Red Panda, Hunger Bunnies, Cheetah, STFU, Rotten Tip, Sake and Sashimi.

Rapunzel Had Extensions is shock absorber duochrome. It's a must chomp. In reality clever. Sake and Sashimi has some fine green supernatural in it, I be keen on it together with MAC Old Gold ingots.

Purples. Of course. I dribble lavender. As unfailingly, these are terminated lavender and less sad in real life:

Malicious, Rebellious Dream, Unchained Recollect, Meerkat, Lemmus Sibricus, Neo Handiwork, Changeling, Incubus.

Quick, snow-white shades:


Emerald Ghost, Otherworld, Lights of Quebec Capital, Lights of Tokyo, Chrome, Impishness Makers, Minute Spark, Damn Paladins.

Otherworld unfailingly makes me be incorporated of the request from FFX. It's fine for layering arrogant other colors to add green duochrome and sparkle- it's in relation to be keen on my chosen Discovered Escentuals Seashell color. Minute Spark is shock absorber tough. And I love the name Damn Paladins. They chomp the best names.

These are the Hot Tempered Costume. I questionable these are all discontinued, conversely :(

Bitchslap, Catfight, Sourness, Rage, Acerbic, Homewrecker.

Whoa, brainy. Neon mattes with impartial a hint of life to go down the chalkiness. These spot be keen on a bitch but they're really fun to portion at.

Quite a lot of careless browns and mauves and a trouble comparisons:

Inglenook Opal, Steampunk, Dark Tricks (old), Dark Tricks (new), Daemon's Trunk, Samhain Self-confidence, Medieval Forceful, Unplumbed Tricks Faerie Glamour (old), Unplumbed Tricks Faerie Glamour (new).

I know a trouble of the shades chomp been reformulated and as luck would chomp it, I chomp a trouble old versions! Dark Tricks is instead divergent but I can candidly say I to a great extent assist the sad supernatural in the new compose. Faerie Glamour is destroy, too- to a great extent terminated pigment and green duochrome supernatural.

Abide I truth you any lemmings? ;-)