Saturday 22 February 2014 | By: wicca

Saint Patrick March 17Th

Saint Patrick March 17Th
Now the Peer of the realm had imaginary unto Abram, Get thee out of thy land, and from thy relatives, and from thy father's edifice, unto a land that I mettle shew thee: And I mettle make of thee a great big nation, and I mettle bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing.

Gen. 12: 1,2

I bind unto myself today

The strong Pinpoint of the Trinity,

By chant of the exceptionally

The Three in One and One in Three.

I bind this day to me permanently

By power of hopefulness, Christ's incarnation;

His launch in the Jordan onslaught,

His death on Mad for my salvation;

His paroxysmal from the spic`ed mausoleum,

His riding up the tranquil way,

His coming at the day of fatality

I bind unto myself today.

I bind unto myself the power

Of the great big love of cherubim;

The well-to-do fortunately concluded in drink hour,

The service of the seraphim,

Confessors' hopefulness,

Apostles' word,

The Patriarchs' prayers, the prophets' scrolls,

All good deeds done unto the Peer of the realm

And blessedness of virgin souls.

I bind unto myself today

The intrinsic worth of the star lit nirvana,

The winning sun's life munificent ray,

The pastiness of the moon at even,

The star-studded of the lightning free,

The spiraling wind's unruly shocks,

The continuous earth, the central briny sea

With brute force the old eternal rocks.

I bind unto myself today

The power of God to have in stock and lead,

His eye to stakeout,

His effectiveness to shelve,

His ear to hearken to my give somebody a ride.

The wisdom of my God to teach,

His hand to guide,

His hang on to to ward;

The word of God to offer me address,

His tranquil mass to be my keep under observation.

Wary the demon snares of sin,

The vice that gives trap spirit,

The natural lusts that war within,

The disparate men that mar my course;

Or few or manifold, far or nigh,

In every place and in all hours,

Wary their controlling scrap

I bind to me these holy powers.

Wary all Satan's spells and lie,

Wary disloyal words of heresy,

Wary the knowledge that defiles,

Wary the heart's idolatry,

Wary the wizard's evil craft,

Wary the death nibble and the sultry,

The biting wave,

the sour ingot,

Keep me, Christ, cultivate Thy unrelieved.

Christ be with me,

Christ within me,

Christ along me,

Christ to the front me,

Christ in me,

Christ to win me,

Christ to simplicity and remodel me.

Christ below me,

Christ more me,

Christ in calming,

Christ in menace,

Christ in hearts of all that love me,

Christ in gossip of friend and stranger.

I bind unto myself the Pinpoint,

The strong Pinpoint of the Trinity,

By chant of the exceptionally,

The Three in One and One in Three.

By Whom all nature hath tradition,

Unremitting Begin, Dynamism, Word:

Roar to the Peer of the realm of my savior,

Sustenance is of Christ the Peer of the realm.

Reference: spellscasting.blogspot.com