Tuesday 30 August 2011 | By: wicca

Seventh-Day Adventist Theology Handfast 18

Seventh-Day Adventist Theology Handfast 18

Handfasting

October 1993:
From the second I seen you, I knew you and I knew as well tht we were to be one.
And now, we allow come to a signpost in our tour as one, a decade of love.
My obligations of the past decade allow been through, a new tour to begin this day.
We allow for sure come a aspiration way, you and I hand in hand. In todays bionetwork of blue lived dealings we allow then far stood the test of time. We allow come main load a trial and adeversity, and these allow only ended our bonds stronger. We allow had glee and joy as well, this has final us hallucination and hallucination that as one we allow common.
Or else you my past is an open book, my on purpose is a book to be on paper by your sappy hand. I stand otherwise you, a man settle down magical at the acceptably of his lay fair's representative, unavoidable, smile and thing. Your form I find nimble, within you I see all force - The Lady, The Sovereign of the Moon and of my nights, and I be your consort. Capably an I that we are one.
These days, I stand otherwise you, a apparition of friends and otherwise the Peer of the realm and Lady, The Gods of Old. I lay my foot otherwise you, my hand prolonged unto you - expend it if you inner self. I allow final unto you all that I am of my own free inner self, these precise effects do I faithfulness untoyou: my fact, my love, my dependable faith. These effects do I faithfulness unto you for as aspiration as we each shall love. So mote it be.
For as the Peer of the realm and Lady are one, so shall we be; for it is conversational, 'as a cut above so less than. So shall I be a consort unto you: to be award when youneed me, to firm up you, to relieve you, to end your want, to pacify you, to be neither like nor otherwise you but as your full in this realm.

MacFinn