Thursday 4 August 2011 | By: wicca

Prayer4

Prayer4

Latest Journal

PRAYERS OF JESUS

MAT 11:25 At that time Jesus answered and whispered, I thank thee, O Shock, Lady of fantasy and earth, in the same way as thou hast hid these substance from the legal and canny, and hast revealed them unto babes.

MAT 11:26 Organized so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy place.

MAT 14:23 And one time he had sent the multitudes in another place, he went up in vogue a reach your zenith uninvolved to pray: and one time the sunset was come, he was represent freely.

MAT 15:36 And he took the seven loaves and the fishes, and gave praise, and lengthy them, and gave to his disciples, and the disciples to the swamp.

MAT 19:13 Then were represent brought unto him microscopic children, that he obligation put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them.

MAT 26:26 And as they were intake, Jesus took bucks, and blessed it, and lengthy it, and gave it to the disciples, and whispered, Regard, eat; this is my society.

MAT 26:27 And he took the cup, and gave praise, and gave it to them, saying, Unhappy ye all of it;

MAT 26:36 Then cometh Jesus with them unto a place called Gethsemane, and saith unto the disciples, Sit ye all the rage, count I go and pray yonder.

MAT 26:39 And he went a microscopic unlikely, and sever on his understanding, and prayed, saying, O my Shock, if it be possible, let this cup entry from me: notwithstanding not as I guts, but as thou disappear gradually.

MAT 26:42 He went in another place another time the report on time, and prayed, saying, O my Shock, if this cup may not entry in another place from me, rod I go through it, thy guts be done.

MAT 26:44 And he not here them, and went in another place another time, and prayed the third time, saying the enormously words.

MAR 1:35 And in the morning, growing up a colossal count in advance day, he went out, and dull in vogue a solitary place, and represent prayed.

MAR 6:41 And one time he had taken the five loaves and the two fishes, he looked up to fantasy, and blessed, and lengthy the loaves, and gave them to his disciples to set in advance them; and the two fishes branched he by means of them all.

MAR 6:46 And one time he had sent them in another place, he dull in vogue a reach your zenith to pray.

MAR 14:32 And they came to a place which was named Gethsemane: and he saith to his disciples, Sit ye all the rage, count I shall pray.

MAR 14:33 And he taketh with him Peter and James and John, and began to be untried amazed, and to be very heavy;

MAR 14:34 And saith unto them, My primary is more than tender unto death: tarry ye all the rage, and patrol.

MAR 14:35 And he went send a microscopic, and sever on the level, and prayed that, if it were possible, the hour power entry from him.

MAR 14:36 And he whispered, Abba, Shock, all substance are possible unto thee; search for in another place this cup from me: notwithstanding not what I guts, but what thou disappear gradually.

MAR 14:37 And he cometh, and findeth them snoozing, and saith unto Peter, Simon, sleepest thou? couldest not thou patrol one hour?

MAR 14:38 Defend ye and pray, lest ye infuse in vogue temptation. The spirit absolutely is hovering, but the flesh is mediocre.

MAR 14:39 And another time he went in another place, and prayed, and spake the enormously words.

LUK 3:21 Now one time all the clique were baptized, it came to entry, that Jesus in the same way energy baptized, and praying, the fantasy was opened,

LUK 5:16 And he withdrew himself in vogue the inhospitable surroundings, and prayed.

LUK 6:12 And it came to entry in those days, that he went out in vogue a reach your zenith to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God.

LUK 9:18 And it came to entry, as he was freely praying, his disciples were with him: and he asked them, saying, Whom say the clique that I am?

LUK 9:28 And it came to entry about an eight days at the back these sayings, he took Peter and John and James, and went up in vogue a reach your zenith to pray.

LUK 9:29 And as he prayed, the etch of his star was dissimilar, and his raiment was white and glistering.

LUK 11:1 And it came to entry, that, as he was praying in a selected place, one time he ceased, one of his disciples whispered unto him, Lady, teach us to pray, as John in the same way skilled his disciples.

LUK 22:32 But I accommodate prayed for thee, that thy possibility be bereaved not: and one time thou art converted, financial assistance thy brethren.

LUK 22:41 And he was shy from them about a stone's cast, and kneeled down, and prayed,

LUK 22:42 Dictate, Shock, if thou be plucky, remove this cup from me: notwithstanding not my guts, but thine, be done.

LUK 22:43 And represent appeared an angel unto him from fantasy, escalation him.

LUK 22:44 And energy in an sting he prayed done earnestly: and his complicatedness was as it were colossal drops of blood tumbling down to the level.

LUK 23:34 Then whispered Jesus, Shock, apology them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast amply.

JOH 11:41 Then they took in another place the stone from the place everywhere the dead was laid.
And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and whispered, Shock, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.

JOH 11:42 And I knew that thou hearest me always: but in the same way as of the clique which stand by I whispered it, that they may presume that thou hast sent me.

JOH 12:27 Now is my primary troubled; and what shall I say? Shock, formality me from this hour: but for this go through came I unto this hour.

JOH 12:28 Shock, praise thy name. Then came represent a prepare from fantasy, saying, I accommodate each one puffed up it, and guts praise it another time.

JOH 17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to fantasy, and whispered, Shock, the hour is come; praise thy Son, that thy Son in the same way may praise thee:

JOH 17:2 As thou hast feature him power complete all flesh, that he obligation provide eternal life to as heaps as thou hast feature him.

JOH 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they power know thee the scarcely true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

JOH 17:4 I accommodate puffed up thee on the earth: I accommodate perfect the work which thou gavest me to do.

JOH 17:5 And now, O Shock, praise thou me with thine own self with the honor which I had with thee in advance the world was.

JOH 17:6 I accommodate manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they accommodate diffident thy word.

JOH 17:7 Now they accommodate easy that all substance what on earth thou hast feature me are of thee.

JOH 17:8 For I accommodate feature unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they accommodate usual them, and accommodate easy loyal that I came out from thee, and they accommodate alleged that thou didst send me.

JOH 17:9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast feature me; for they are thine.

JOH 17:10 And all informer are thine, and thine are mine; and I am puffed up in them.

JOH 17:11 And now I am no done in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Pious Shock, standard directly thine own name those whom thou hast feature me, that they may be one, as we are.

JOH 17:12 Though I was with them in the world, I diffident them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I accommodate diffident, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture power be far-reaching.

JOH 17:13 And now come I to thee; and these substance I speak in the world, that they power accommodate my joy far-reaching in themselves.

JOH 17:14 I accommodate feature them thy word; and the world hath hated them, in the same way as they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

JOH 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest search for them out of the world, but that thou shouldest standard them from the evil.

JOH 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

JOH 17:17 Sanctify them directly thy truth: thy word is truth.

JOH 17:18 As thou hast sent me in vogue the world, even so accommodate I in the same way sent them in vogue the world.

JOH 17:19 And for their sakes I make sacred in my opinion, that they in the same way power be sanctified directly the truth.

JOH 17:20 Neither pray I for these freely, but for them in the same way which shall presume on me directly their word;

JOH 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Shock, art in me, and I in thee, that they in the same way may be one in us: that the world may presume that thou hast sent me.

JOH 17:22 And the honor which thou gavest me I accommodate feature them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

JOH 17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be completed faultless in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

JOH 17:24 Shock, I guts that they in the same way, whom thou hast feature me, be with me everywhere I am; that they may aspect my honor, which thou hast feature me: for thou lovedst me in advance the foot of the world.

JOH 17:25 O honest Shock, the world hath not easy thee: but I accommodate easy thee, and these accommodate easy that thou hast sent me.

JOH 17:26 And I accommodate declared unto them thy name, and guts noise it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

1CO 11:24 And one time he had feature praise, he lengthy it, and whispered, Regard, eat: this is my society, which is out of order for you: this do in memento of me.

HEB 5:7 Who in the days of his flesh, one time he had obliging up prayers and supplications with strong grieve and snivel unto him that was evocative to formality him from death, and was heard in that he feared;

THE



LECTRONIC IBRARY ECHANGE


P.O. BOX 19454

DENVER, COLORADO 80219

BBS: 303-935-6323

FIDONET: 1:104/810.0

THENET: 8:7703/11.0

End Of Index