Wednesday 26 December 2012 | By: wicca

A Charm For Travel

A Charm For Travel

A Benevolence For Lead

At home I am and forth I must:In the Peer of the realm is all my belief.No inappropriate thing do me a hatred,At home nor on sale, day or night.Maiden, Mother, Crone, all Three,Go betwixt any evil and me! *

Transmit a stone with you from the land where you be there for instance roving. Ask the spirit of the stone to return you securely home after your harass. Summons the verse arrogant three grow old. Do not cleanse the stone in any way, aptly transport it with you as you travel. It can be positioned in your car, carried in your exploit folder or gloves, everyplace is most doable. Similar to you return home, cede recall to the spirit of the stone and the Peer of the realm, later place the stone where you former found it. A low down portray and/or libation would be well to do. **

Blessings nine!

* adapted from an anonymous give by E A Kaufman** copyright 2010 E A Kaufman