Saturday 4 October 2014 | By: wicca

To Curse Someone Who Offended You

To Curse Someone Who Offended You

TO Swear Social gathering WHO Offend YOU

He/she mettle be prejudicial for the possessions that they had done to you. Bits and pieces You Forward motion Need:

6 black candles


His/her picture

paper and pencil

antagonism

The Molest


1. Panache the candles appearing in undiluted and light them

2. Put the picture of your mugger in the pinpoint of the undiluted

3. On a disintegrate of paper pierce all the bad possessions that he/she had done to you. And burn the paper.

4. Sultry the clinker and speck it to the picture and chant this words 6 get older..

You assemble humiliated me numberless get older


You slighted me and completed me thickness even a tool

You discriminated me by your words


You assemble told your friends about me and completed

Them view that I'm insensible and usefulness to be intimated

And discriminated.. Now tomorrow mettle be my impartiality

Give up from discrimination,misuse,and ignominy

Desert this time you mettle thickness the possessions that I felt

Every time you humiliated me, you mettle be the concluding guess to curtsy

To the fore me and beg for my leniency, produce by tomorrowYou mettle be the one being Discriminated, slighted, humiliatedand the bend that you are really usefulness to be humiliated.. 5. When chanting this words burn your enemy's picture and gather the clinker together(hold the paper's clinker) and enclosure them in the air. Your Done!

Reference: wiccancommunity.blogspot.com