Friday 10 October 2014 | By: wicca

Former Cult Members And Affected Families Re Soka Gakkai International Sgi

Former Cult Members And Affected Families Re Soka Gakkai International Sgi
[quote WaywardBuddhistWoman]

The last straw for me was at a recent activity when a "pioneer" leader mocked me for having "no common sense" when I said I was going to go back to school for my doctorate.

[/quote]

My "experience" with pioneer members, is that they are some of the most ignorant, intolerant, brainwashed, misguided, manipulative, jealous, insecure, rude and most lacking in "common sense" group of people in the cult org.. What does this say about their lifelong "practice"? As a result, I'd take it as a compliment, WaywardBuddhistWoman, and as a sign that you are doing something right. To be attacked by a "pioneer" member, is a badge of honor, in my book. What you see is what you get - an unfortunate glimpse into the true nature of the cult org..

[quote WaywardBuddhistWoman]

[b]Anti-intellectual, jealous of member's success[/b] especially when they can't attribute it to cult-drone behavior, if your a person who stays on the fringe.

[/quote]

Most [b]definitely[/b], especially when it comes without the magic chant, a less than completely "devoted" practice, or better yet, completely without the cult org.'s toxic influences.

Reference: masonsofheaven.blogspot.com