Thursday 19 December 2013 | By: wicca

Member Books Of Shadows My Beliefs

Member Books Of Shadows My Beliefs
1. When Death:I do not entreaty to confine in the traditional Heavan or Hell. I don't cogitate someone ought to be agonized for eternity, even time was they locate what they did was ill-treatment. I confine in karma: doesn't matter what you do, you get back three period let fall. I also confine that the Invention takes grounds all the rage thinking. I confine you are punished until you learn from your fate. I confine time was death, spirits become part of the Invention itself and form of delay everywhere, in the rain, the curl. This might also be where fate comes in in the function of you didn't get your fate in life. You might be blocked. I confine that spirits become trapped in the function of there is no matter which they pay for to do or haven't happy. I confine that regeneration can also work out in the function of you didn't actually livelihood your life, and also for bad fate, or if you pro in mint condition wager. 2. Gods/Goddesses: I confine that in a way, every religion is entitlement. Polytheistic religions hold atypical dieties, and they all act on behalf of a compel in the Invention. Monotheistic religions end product at all of the martial as one. I confine that every God or Idol is a sign of an element which the Invention is comprised of. Statistics: Posted by Electra - Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:48 pm