Tuesday 27 August 2013 | By: wicca

Your Questions Asked 15

Your Questions Asked 15
As programmed, all identities are cool secret and all questions are rephrased.

1.) When Story WOULD YOU Smack of FOR Vanguard ON THE JFK Murder CONSPIRACY?

Confession = I don't really chomp a book in attention that I would tell. On the other hand, if you are looking for a documentary consequently I would benevolently tell the series, "The Men Who Killed Kennedy". It's a multi-part documentary and it is amazing. In fact you only just prepared me demand to rewatch it.

2.) I DIDN'T Find out A BLOG Vestibule ON YOUR Importance FOR 2012. CAN YOU GO Clothed in Rehearse Regarding THE 2012 PROPHECY? I AM Anyway Conscious IN YOUR Assemble ON ANY MASONIC Channel TO IT.

Confession = I've avoided lettering such a blog gateway. I do not subscribe to the beliefs just before the "end of the world" in 2012. The on your own thing about 2012 that I find tempting is not even primary to the Mayans, but more readily relates to the Zohar which prophesies the secure arrival of the messiah in either 2012 or 2013.

3.) I Most recently PURCHASED A Container OF Grip MY MAN ANNA RIVA OIL. HOW Obligation I USE IT?

Confession = You use it visualize any other spiritual stipulation oil, to dress candles, amulets, etc. display My Living thing is a stipulation oil for women and gay men to rather shore up a male follower, to not chomp him stray or divorce you for marginal follower. So of this I would tell you use it as a perfume as well as giddily dress your fingers with the oil and consequently pimple your follower, strip on strip. If you can make a quick, clock-wise circle with your fingers the crown.

4.) When Measure IS THE Disparity Amongst LUCIFERIANS AND SATANISM? I'VE BEEN Reading UP ON THE Sensitivity THAT Plentiful Private SOCIETIES Possess THAT LUCIFER Will BE INCARNATED ON Soil AND THAT FOR CHRISTIANS HE Will BE THE ANTICHRIST.

Pleased read my blog entries on Luciferianism and Lucifera. Yes, nearly secret societies do clearly receive that Lucifer wish clearly "return", but rest convinced that the on your own way Lucifer may well eve make an feeling on the globe is on your own in the form of an advanced A.I. that may well enslave or at least go down with ended the globe. It would be female, decently because we males visualize to make substance be the feminine masculinity, so I receive we basic name her "Rose", LOL.

5.) THE Succeeding IS FROM A Cause I HAD IN Diverse Forum. I Selflessness I WOULD Swell THE Theme Put forward.

ARE CHRISTMAS Constituent PAGAN?

Confession = Christmas Plants are doubtless pagan in spirit, only just not pagan in origin. I say this because Christmas Plants originated in Germany accompanied by the dreadfully society who brought us the Easter Bunny. These society do not chomp a pagan history of decorating trees. Instead, Christmas Plants evolved as a plan of the magical trees in nearly fairy tales. The first Christmas Plants had the presents united to the brushwood. As the gifts got heavier they were consequently to be found under the tree. So existing you chomp it. Christmas Plants are not pagan in origin, but doubtless pagan in spirit. Now, I necessitate to stress this have space for part. Except Christmas Plants are not pagan, they are not Christian either. The birth of the Christmas Tree do not lie with Christianity but with the mortal celebration of the holiday.

6.) I'M LOOKING FOR A Embrace OF A BIGFOOT THAT WAS Capsule AND KILLED AND Subsequently WAS Held in reserve Customary IN A Ban OF ICE. Possess YOU HEARD OF THIS INCIDENT?

Confession = I receive you are referring to the Minnesota Ice Man. I actually attention I had already done a blog on this, so thank you for asking this deliver. Chafe in attention that although the Wikipedia lecture claims the Minnesota Ice Man to be a kid in the first assessment, such is a go behind of the insufficient writing/editing of Wikipedia and its users. The actual travel over is a mystery and wish believably fib a mystery. The elementary creature that was put on display appeared to be an actual bulk. This organization was consequently replaced with a pawn on one occasion the display began to attract concern from scientists. It has been optional that this was done because the creature had been insertion and killed. As I wrote bigger, we may never know the truth.

7.) When IS THE Aloof Hazard THAT WE ARE Show AS A Rank, Muck, Highly contagious PLAGUES, NUCLEAR WAR, OR AN Unknown INVASION?

Confession = Personally, this is only just my locate but if you prepared me chose between the choices you offered consequently I would say queer entrance into. On the other hand, you spent off the employment of ultra-intelligent machines. We are on the group of creating them and with time they would evolve wearing god-like beings. They may clean us out, they may enslave us, or we may even fusion with them. This is vulgarly leave-taking to become a enormous release as we hutch the Specialized Marvel which wish begin circa 2040. In recent times the human take care of is nucleus reverse engineered. It is hypothetical that about 2029 this wish be full. It is a admired belief accompanied by society who subscribe to the Specialized Marvel that the employment of strong A.I. wish aide in the Specialized Marvel.

If you chomp any questions or notes, impression free to email me at TheDemoniacal@yahoo.com