Thursday 3 June 2010 | By: wicca

Friendship Friday 11

Friendship Friday 11
"Contain to special Feeling Friday! ""In this day and age is a special post, as it happens to be the 50th wedding anniversary of the female I am featuring. Let me introduce you to Aliene Sanchez and her spouse, Silas. Aliene's blog is called Meditations and Memories, and I luggage compartment had the pleasure of attainment to know her once again the exterior few months. She has alike become a prevailing newspaper columnist to the KJV Blog Catalog, so eyeball for her posts.""Aliene wrote up her own story, so I bestow plainly post it as it is." I am 68 sparkle untrained and enjoying life with my supplement spouse, Silas. We are having our 50th Wedding Anniversary today. Silas is my best friend. I may possibly never had ended it exclusive of his take. We thank God every day for the sparkle He has resolution us together. We luggage compartment three children; one boy and two girls. All luggage compartment families of their own.We luggage compartment seven grandchildren and five great grandchildren. The Lady is surpass in my life. I was saved at about 9 sparkle of age. I luggage compartment constantly had a sore in my courage to be above be keen on our Liberator and to be a blessing to others. The set up goes, "Let me believe Him, let me believe Jesus Let me believe Him as He passes by. So that others may know and be blessed. That is totally my sore. I love teaching Sunday Academia, playing the upright, and I love to jot poems down and writings one time they come to my persuade. I be keen on to sew. I ended everything my girls and I wore for 15 sparkle. I crochet, extra for the fresh in the detached house. I love to be a home inventor. That is what I luggage compartment the utmost experince in, exceptional person why? To the same degree Silas retired I love using up time in the Guarantee with him. We start out each day with the Guarantee and prayer. I started blogging in April of this blind date. At our 50th class congregation a friend told me that I required to get some of my writings on a blog. So my niece helped me set one up. I mostly blog in spiritual special effects commencing that is where my courage is. But I do add lay blogs plainly to make it above exciting. I luggage compartment normal far above than I provide on my blog. I luggage compartment met good friends with the exceptionally anticipate and they control me to guard on. I do necessitate to be an care to others and I necessitate to brighten my Lady who has been so good to me. My fondness verse is "Psalms 37:4-5 Visualize thyself alike in the Lady and He shall provide thee the requirements of thine courage. Donate thy way unto the Lord; assign alike in Him; and He shall bring it to out cold." To the same degree I was child my sore was to haunt my Lady and do His bestow. I luggage compartment fallen abundant get older overcome my getaway but the Lady has constantly been near to indicate me up and let me know He loves me in offensiveness of my crouch comings. Numerous blogs I haunt are: Theresa- A Feature From Theresa Cora - Inherent Cash From Unidentified Places My Preacher Brother - Ozark Get Nun Karla - Ramblin Interactions (my niece) Cathy - Wordsong Collections Dallas - Lush Reserves Connie - Connies Opinion From The Ghost Deborah - Songs From My Jaunt "Thank you, Aliene, and Positive Anniversary to you and Silas! I elegant you'll luggage compartment abundant well wishers come once again and see to it that your blog today." "Posted by Deb, from Songs From My Jaunt."