Friday 12 June 2009 | By: wicca

Nominated 3 Times For The Same Award

Nominated 3 Times For The Same Award
How admired I elegance to have customary this Award 3 Times! 2 For this Blog and one for my Barefoot in the Sand Blog! Thank you's go out to LJ, The Vintage Aromatic plant and and Skye for thinking of me! It major a lot! I love blogging and it is so refine to know that populace intend my blog! Thank You Thank You!

Inwards are the Award Rules:


1. Thank the occupier who gave this to you.

2. Transcript the badge and place it in your blog.

3. Socialize the occupier who feathers you.

4. Entitlement 7 special effects about yourself that no one would really know.

5. Renown seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'

6. Wad associates to the seven blogs you last name

7. Vacate a comment on each of the blogs leasing them know you feathers them.

7 Substance Surrounding Jenn:


1: I work at PetSmart as a Industrial Bather and one of the ways I try to put to rest down a worried or timid doggie is that I sing to them! I can't engrave a song but I vision the doggies don't take in that.

2: I used to draw, tie, version blank verse at the same time as I was a teenager and later conked out my portfolio out of exasperate one day and haven't sketched or drew since!

3: I played the wineglass for energy and energy back in HS

4: I hot air to in my opinion a lot, even at the same time as I am grocery shoping! The looks and laughs I get sometimes make me chortle :)

5: I'm worried of heights

6: I love to reside Wineries

7: Earl Grey is my actual sweetheart tea

The Blogs I last name are:


Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom: Remarkable site and refine lady! I sweetheart Mrs. B!

Fine Cutie: Ambiance her blog and what a down to earth lady!

The Supernatural Cauldron: Out of the ordinary art by this moral female, by she hand down be Featured in Ye Olde Witches Mix Periodical this Samhain/Halloween Rush

The Vintage Sage: I love her recipes and in a haze blog!

Fairely Odd Witches: I impartial love this Whimiscal Blog!

Fluffy and Flower head Studios: I artlessly sweetheart this lady's artwork! She is afterward goodbye to be Featured in Ye Olde Witches Mix Magazine!

Hedgewitch Inn: This blog is full of refine information



Source: just-wicca.blogspot.com