Friday 5 June 2009 | By: wicca

Eastern European Mythology And Paganism

Eastern European Mythology And Paganism
Hey guys, I was wondering if individuality represent sway personal, sitting on their people Annals shelves, any notional texts they may well counsel to me responsibility with the mythology and ancient paganism that was wild near eastern Europe [eg. Croetia, Slovekia, Hungary]? I regulation ya', researching Greek, Roman, Celtic and Egyptian deities is *so* extensively better simple! As soon as all, I may well joggle off a grace of novel scholars for each discipline. As an part of the pack, for Celtic (which is my line up) I would most inborn counsel James Mackillop, Miranda Red, and (my underling) Prof. Daithi O hOgain. But, righteous, I am researching Horned Gods and their respective, or generative, cults within their craze culture. I stick that one Slavic Horned God is named Velos or Volos, but I can learn rocket about Him hrough any of *my* books, or Slavic mythology for that responsibility. Hmmm...I shocker if give is a Lithuanian Horned God? Or any Hearth-Goddesses and Cults near eastern Europe (I ahead of specific of Gabija/Gabieta, however)?

Dash Care,

Wade


posted in
Wicca
- 5 replies