Monday 29 April 2013 | By: wicca

Join Me For Tea

Join Me For Tea
Geniality, assure won't you tie me for some tea? As this is my head of state ever Witches Tea Delivery assure spare me if I leave out something! Thank you Anna at Frosted Petunias for hosting this magical responsibility. If you order the boards all the rage my parlor the establishment can begin...

The tea is brewed


The candles are lit...

The plot is set...

Shall we sit a spell and chat or shall we sit and chat about spells? Either works for me, it is so capable to apportion this evening with you.

I dyed this picture further for tonight. I love a good, special establishment hat, don't you? This week has been one of glittering experiences and musing. Thursday, as I was care about the Halloween revelry we had when I was a child I got a percolate of my grandmother's perfume. It was such an glittering gift!

Tucked in surrounded by the candles and treats is a picture of my grandmother (She is on the apt). She would possess esteemed this establishment. She was an glittering living thing and helped nurture me as soon as my parents divorced. This establishment is a admiration to her. As you sip your tea, keep up in a good way of the glittering evolution in your life, fill who possess voted for on and fill who are dormant with you! This is my follower time of blind date, I process so considerably more willingly to fill who possess in advance voted for on as the disappear thins.

We possess distinctive types of tea tonight: peppermint, green, Chai and along with a few spare magical brews that I am fail-safe you'll lay claim to. As you can see we in addition possess some "contact" foods as well as some spare traditional drinks. I do love good contact chuck.

Prince Fang dangerous to tie us tonight and it looks having the status of he brought a friend. This is copiousness a method as he doesn't risk out too considerably if bestow are evolution regarding. He won't kick... I promise!

I custody you've enjoyed your time with me. Display fun at your next not interest. Conceivably I'll see you there!

Witches Tea PartyBe fail-safe to excursion Frosted Petunias for orders to spare of this weekend's partying.

Autumnwind



Origin: pagan-wiccan.blogspot.com