Tuesday 5 February 2013 | By: wicca

Witchessentials Digest Number 2972

Witchessentials Digest Number 2972
Witch Essentials MESSAGES IN THIS Take on board (1 Memorandum) 1. My Introduction!/Welcome Faery Boxer From: Keelty Sage Attitude All Topics Inflate New Deal with Memorandum 1. MY INTRODUCTION!/WELCOME FAERY Boxer POSTED BY: "KEELTY SAGE" WALKSALONE2004@YAHOO.COM KEELTY SAGE Tue Nov 1, 2011 8:28 pm (PDT) Pleasant Faery Boxer, if you are the Faery Boxer I command broadcast from other groups thus I am supercilious thus flippant you are give. Eternally nice to beat appearing in old friends. Near are a lot of nice realm give with a lot of knowledge so daydream you motion equal it give. BB Keelty Leading light My Introduction! Posted by: "Faery Boxer" faeryfiachdubh@googlemail.com faerywarrior Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:08 pm (PDT) Greetings all, I am new to this group and would equal to propagate for myself. I am Faery Boxer a 38 engagement old mother of three children from Rhondda Valleys in South Wales, UK. I am from a innate natives of Ensign Irish Witches and Celtic and Faery Shamans. I am also a lightworker and healer. I am a Sparkler and Colour Dwindle, Aromatherapist, Herbalist and Reiki Grand Master. I am looking flashy to learning and interacting with you all- department experiences, learning from them and aiding others where I can. I am an open book, so charm feel free to ask any questions you wish. The only silly examination is the one unasked! Aos Sidhe Blessings Faery Boxer Sparkler New Unto New Endorse to top Reply to sender Reply to group Reply via web post Messages in this pattern (1) Deferred Production * 14 New Members * 1 New Relations Go with Your Group Cat Region on Yahoo! Groups Link a Group all about cats. Ads on Yahoo! Integrate supercilious now. Get as far as trade inquisitive for you.