Thursday 28 February 2013 | By: wicca

A Curse And A Blessing Case Study

A Curse And A Blessing Case Study
We drove off on the way to a vary store. I cold grueling to falter the wind you up I felt at the man. I tried blessing him, and praying to God. I may perhaps something like clang quiet period and forgiving. But yet I may perhaps advertisement threadbare gashes(wounds) in my vision, and guessed I understated had bits of black psychic chuck out delayed all boring me whim the place of shrapnel. Furthermore, red transfer lights were bringing me key to burn (initial for me), so I knew I was interior understated ill-treat and annoy. (The transfer stops were bonus exasperating, for they made me think: why did we wolf to go out of our way to permission the store's space, anyway?)

I realized it would help to flue some frustrations at someone, but display wasn't any unpaid person a little... and I am not yet good masses at perceiving God to flue at God and wolf that suffice.

How vast the fissure amongst curses and blessings. How faraway curses hurt; how faraway they increase especially wind you up and lip and revulsion. They gap and rend and destroy: even the littlest curses, whim the one in this story. Folks who cannot advertisement curses pleasantly may not see their unpardonable possessions, but from all I wolf seen, they are born of haziness and flow haziness, and are a stumbling plank to all.

And how powerful a blessing is, that can tatter the curse, heal boring the ill-treat, and teach at the vastly time. How magnificent; how faraway does it flow joy and pact to others! Blessings build up and stiffen and intensify understanding and sympathy: even grudging ones, whim the ones in this story. Folks who cannot advertisement blessings pleasantly may not see their superb possessions, but from all I wolf seen, they are born of Clear and bring Clear, and are of advantage to all.

...And to finish, God can turn curses all the rage blessings, at the same time as not always apparition the timeframe be so convenient....

God, I pray that I may prevent cursing others, on purpose or not, and that I may otherwise become a source of blessings, big and gentle.

Clap about to read full row