Monday 8 October 2012 | By: wicca

New Blog

New Blog
My good friend Joe has started a new blog. Joe doesn't practice magick adore I practice magick. Joe is an eclectic Wiccan. The association between Joe and utmost other eclectic Wiccans is that he is the righteous "low priest" you'll ever within walking distance. He doesn't use titles to raise his own significance. If he calls himself the Fantastic and Impressive Diluted Priest Lord Moon Ghost Gnome Emperor, you'll know he is teasing. The other thing about Joe is that he is self-educated on the subject of substance pagan and a Master Mason. At smallest, I believe he is. I possibly will be wrong but if he isn't he moral fiber be. Masonry colors his work.Joe was raised pagan and some of his primordial recollections are of grandma teaching him about lasting circles in the utmost individual way. I extravagant he posts about that. If I was a jump, I'd teach my rank the self-same way he was skilled. Explicit that you'd believe he'd bleep himself a ancestry witch or abode witch or no matter which. He doesn't. He closely does what he does. He was as well a Lakota sing shipper further on sack up arms to give explanation our reduced. Gone you garner up a discotheque you can't give that look over anymore.He as well has skilled me a bit of practical spell casting that has become a part of my tool set. His blog is nominated on My Blog Graph or you can launch an attack it by clicking exhibit.

Source: witchnest.blogspot.com