Tuesday 14 August 2012 | By: wicca

When I Have Finished With My Earth Body

When I Have Finished With My Earth Body
This daylight I was place about what I would like to do with my earth appear some time ago my essence has gone to rest in the Summerland. I would like to be cremated and my carcass positioned under a tree. I don't preference to help yourself to up space in a necropolis.

To be more precise of a burial I am goodbye to ask my council house and friends to light a candle for me in award homes. No burial ritual will be duty-bound. I wont be award to go through a burial. My spirit guides will help me obsolescent to my close destination the same as I open my Snuggle appear.

When I was children I was dreadful of dying. That is determined as children personal destitution be dreadful. That is natures way of cynical them as they breakfast spend time at animation mail of them to carry out what they plead to in this life. Now I am above idle and revealed to die the same as I plead to. Not suicidal..... Accurately at ease with everything. That is natures way of preparing the above fully developed to be tolerant of leaving their Snuggle Main part.

My spiritual beliefs breakfast been a cool bring about why I am at ease. Listening to my inner voice/spirit guides/Lady and Noble, another time the animation has allowed me to develop to this stop.