Tuesday 12 June 2012 | By: wicca

Doing A Photoshoot And Quick Recap On Replica

Doing A Photoshoot And Quick Recap On Replica
not jagged a exact photoshoot but a day put on an act photos, I'm side of put on an act this tomorrow ever since I'm leave-taking to do some housework in the dawn and as a result start put on an act some makeup/costume looks for some photos.

I'm side of put on an act them in the sense of promotional photographs from movies

at the moment what faithfully came to my wits is:

I'm replicating my Official Magical Pages and At the moment I hold tight concluded the Resparaer page I indicate it's the easiest ever since exhibit are not abundant words in the page, I hold tight in addition done Illume (the lantern page) but got no text in print on yet. maximum of my replica pages preference be done all by hand :)

Tonight I preference be put on an act the Spiritus page


I cannot influence turnover they are all extensive and in my Buy of Mistiness replica from Official Magical

In close proximity to I mentioned before I preference do some posts about the pages, the original book, the hitch, and information that may help you :)

But All I ask for is for you to abide by me :) Thank you :)

Blessed Be...WiccanD

x x x



Origin: pagan-wiccan.blogspot.com