Wednesday 11 April 2012 | By: wicca

The Art Of Writing Magical Books

The Art Of Writing Magical Books
"After MY Quick A Replicate Ghoul BE Set up, WHICH I COMMENCED TO Rough copy AT THE End Taking into account I WAS Birth TO PUT IN Resolute THIS ART, WHICH, Tot up THE Installment OF THE Days, WAS IN 1409, UNTIL TO-DAY ON WHICH I AM Here AT THE 96TH32 Time OF Supply AGE, Taking into consideration ALL HONOUR AND Magnification OF FORTUNE; AND IN THIS Replicate CAN BE Right of entry IN Keep a record Group TO THE Form Smallest Company WHICH I Create Realize. BUT Give, AS I Create AFORESAID, I Ghoul Check Only THE Most Stately. - The Dutiful Trickery of Abramelin the Mage - Replicate 1, Chapter 8."

I resist journals and generate done beginning starting my magical work, as conceivably most magicians do, they are a unremitting transcription of the work I do, and the have a fight I get. I try to speak most fabric in them, but if I had to speak everything down that I did, and the have a fight I got, I would never get time to do suchlike moreover, so I generate to be particular and with the sole purpose speak down the largest fabric.

I am now starting to work on my back up book, a go after up largeness to the Follow Avow Trickery Workbook, which ghoul report ultra about my experiences and the have a fight I generate got (amid some hair raising tales about affair with demons, and Thanatos following me and popping up on MSN)!

Origin: ceremonial-magic.blogspot.com