Sunday 15 April 2012 | By: wicca

Introductory To Me

Introductory To Me
...So here's a to the point about me. I personal been practising Wiccan for 13 living. I am a single mother to a pleasant to the point girl named, Nefertiti. (Who yes, I drive be teaching my possibility to her.)

For persons who dont know what Wicca is (this is a Form usual title), it is an Lair based religon that worships what's more the God and Goddess. Donate are 3 stages of the Goddess; Maiden,Close relative and Crone. The stages of the God are: Environmental Buck/stag, Dawn Contour, and Intellectual Man. We show very a long way away in harmony; peace; and good drive towards all.

Supplies that Wicca is NOT:


* a cult - we aren't brainwashed nor show that we are a religious presently group. We know that we are mortal, and are not unmodified. We try to fray to be the best kind we can.
* we dont show in Satan nor Demons. That is no matter which Christianity fashioned.
* we dont detriment flora and fauna or humans, that would sully the Wiccan Rede, disagreement none'.
* we do not embrace elements or Flora and fauna to cast spells or hexes on kind or embrace kind to do our drive.

...Now that we personal persons basics out the way. I personal am a hodge podge of various religions, I show and footstep my Innate American line, Blackfoot. My great-grandmother tried to teach all her children the ways of Flora and fauna but to hang around of them it was lost, sad to say. I personal tried to care for our bequest by embracing her and my ties. I,feel like hang around Black Americans, I to was in the church. That understood, I show in Jesus and do be mad about Him as a diety and try to hesitate true to his configuration. Little, I personal no cable to the Caribeans (or none that I know of) I 'dabble' in Hoodou. I personal a poppet appearing in my daughter's tigger beanie baby to guard her for protection. I am also very regular to the Egyptian and Greecian Gods and Godess (as you can reason by my daughter's name).

The reckon I was regular to Wicca(witchcraft) is a omission I am border hang around occurrence, in truth the ones who never perception Black Americans (or at least not ones imperfect Carribean bequest) would show in, I never felt whole in the Christian dynamic. I had a hassle with everything primary a evilness or the apparition that as hope for as you prayed all your sins were 'swept under a fitted carpet. I overwhelmingly show that if you did no matter which you are faithful for your performance and not to be liable on two kind sinning billions of living ago. Or that an bane occurrence was guiding/persuading me in vogue unbecoming. I became whole in the manner of I realized that stage was more to religion than the male aspect on life, that no way can a man make no matter which so pleasant as a sunset unresponsive the shore or a baby's imaginative smile by himself. Donate had to be a female occurrence or energy anywhere lost in the middle of the Christain 'babbling'. And I am fascination to personal found it!

I dont reliance every Black or Latin or at all nationality reading this blog post (and the hang around more to come) to understand why I chose this path. I do interpret the kind reading this and the ones unconvinced whether it is license for them to know that as hope for as your hub and guts are at armistice, dont let anyone hunk you from yoour liveliness

Dear && Sanction,

Mrs. Ebonee