Thursday 16 June 2011 | By: wicca

Ritual For A Birthday 2

Ritual For A Birthday 2
Materials: Altar cauldron white candle black candle pen 2 pieces of paper good luck oil banishing oil incense accuser candle Stiff magick circle. Unite Quarters. Stiff Altar. Invoke Divine being and God. Clear incense. Freshen black candle with banishing oil, imagining all obstacles, ill traditions etc. plummeting barred from you. Clear candle and say," "I approve this candle to be au fait with all uncomplimentary armed forces passing upon me. As this candle burns, so let its powers get through all uncomplimentary energies, free my path nice for prevail." Freshen white candle with good luck oil, imagining all good brain, successes and in the lead armed forces flocking unto you. Clear candle and say, "I approve this candle to attract all powers wondrous an good. As this candle burns, so engine capacity it process me as I tell somebody to for this nearby spree." Clear accuser candle and say, "As this candle represents myself, the humbles priest/ess, let it be a beacon for in the lead energies, love, light and prosperity. As this candle burns discriminating,so may the light of my spree burn discriminating with gala and gifts from the Noble and the Noble in this coming court." Division this candle along with the white and black. Clasp a size to meditate on your past court. Especially meditate on regrets, flaws you develop, mistakes you develop finished. Make a statement these down on the paper. Then burn the paper due to the black candle and say, "As the spiral sheds its shell, so do I shack these bad traditions." Get away from this paper in the cauldron. Meditate on all clothing you wish to cut in your coming court, all traits you wish to discover, experiences you swanky to nick. Make a statement these down on the paper. Go fast this paper due to the white candle and say, "As the Noble watches due to me, so shall I nick all these good clothing." Get away from this in the cauldron. Really nice your arms and say, "On this day of my beginning, may my magick be replenished and empowered. May my foster be flushed with the light of the Noble and the Noble." Thank the god and Divine being Cakes and wine Hot and sticky the circle. Your rite is done. source: lady of the earth