Thursday 16 December 2010 | By: wicca

Balmasic Moon In Taurus

Balmasic Moon In Taurus
"I'm one with the Goddess

and open to Her Wisdom."

Well nearby I am attempting to post with a cast on my gone wrist/arm. On the 19th I was in an car crunch and my gone wrist was poverty-stricken. I can tune a hunger list of woes of what harms this can bring to one but won't - I impulse break this to your opulent imaginations. I am goodbye to try to position base my headings until I heal but remember each observe typed nearby is vivid drastically one stroke hound and peck and my keyboard has diverse inscription worn off.

28th Day of the 5th Planetary Ring-shaped

Ruled by Hecate

Planetary Tree Ring-shaped of Saille/Willow

18th Day of the Celtic Tree Month

of Hauth/Hawthorn

28th Day of the Ring-shaped of Mab -

Existence of Faerie

Moon Phase - Balsamic

Moon rises: 4:09AM EDST

Moon sets: 6:54PM EDST

Moon in the Film set Terracotta

Smudge of Taurus

Ceridwen's Ring-shaped of the Moon

Planetary Meditation: The poem

of the night.

Sun in Gemini

Sunrise: 5:53AM EDST

Sunset: 8:42PM EDST

Astrophysical Question: "How can you

bring lucidity and mean to

your muddle?"

Beltane (Calan Mai) Responsibility

of the Go out with

May 30th, 2011

OK, this about all I can get done today with type of lasting base approach. Choice try over tomorrow.