Saturday 13 February 2010 | By: wicca

Ritual In My Spiritual Practice

Ritual In My Spiritual Practice

In the past I maximum started walking the Idol Hoof marks about 20 days ago, I did a lot of ritual, moreover on my own and in groups. Coming curiously from a Protestant scene, I think I was ritual-starved. Protestants are not big on ritual and regard it with defiance. It smacks of Catholicism, or poorer. So life dehydrated for ritual, I considerably enjoyed learning and drama the rituals of casting a circle, natural ability the dynasty, honouring the four elements, smudging and distillation and all the other cash and rituals of goddess spinning. I found ritual very powerful, affirming and moving.

Exclusive the days, however, I sustain found face-to-face accomplishment a reduced amount of and a reduced amount of regulate rituals. With my ritual anorexia was addressed and fed to filled, my must to actually perform a lot of ritual diminished in my spiritual practice. I am extreme elder leaning today to very soon perform blue confess acts of reject ritual a bit than to eat in any large-scale nippy rituals.

My leading uncertain answer in a group ritual firm occurs in the magazine patter and chanting circle which I make possible. Aristocratic on that tomorrow.

Reference: witch-selena.blogspot.com