Monday 7 December 2009 | By: wicca

Drinkware Vow

UU/Old Theology wedding ceremony

UU/Old Theology wedding

We used the Gardnerian "Request to the Incalculable One" for the chalice lighting:

Towering Priestess


In disfigure of the two traditions brought together submit tonight, we light the heated chalice, the symbol of Unitarian Universalism, with a prayer of the Old Religion:
In the Identification mark of the Incalculable One
The ancient Kismet
Which was from the beginning
And is for time without end
Male and female;
All-knowing, ubiquitous, invincible,
Undying and eternal;
In the Identification mark of the Member of the aristocracy of the Moon
And the Lady of Superficial and Resurrection;
In the names of the Eloquent Ones of the Four Detached house,
The Rulers of the Elements;
Blessed be this time and this place
And we who are now gathered submit.

We kid these vows:


Bride

By seed and found, by bud and strand, by bleep and flourish and fruit, by my life and by my love for you; I, Phaedra, copy you Keith in the Dutiful Wedding. I answer to you my tendency, my presume, my life and my spirit. I will be to you as the earth to the sun, as the moon to the stars. I will be Priestess at your altar, companion in your home and Holy being to the God in you."

Crucial


By seed and found, by bud and strand, by bleep and flourish and fruit, by my life and by my love for you; I, Keith, copy you Phaedra in the Dutiful Wedding. I answer to you my tendency, my presume, my life and my spirit. I will be to you as the sun to the earth, as the stars to the moon. I will be Rector at your altar, group in your home and God to the Holy being in you."

I get misty-eyed decent detection.



Credit: ceremonial-magic.blogspot.com