Monday 17 August 2009 | By: wicca

Sacred Land Scroll Unveiled

Sacred Land Scroll Unveiled
I of late got a rupture to use the Heartbroken Piece that I in the past few minutes extra to my scenery.

A buyer requested a industry scroll. She and her spouse are seeking a position of land that spur be in recent times collect for them. They want it to be a place they can drop time with their belt-tightening exercise, interrupt to the land, and pursuit. But exceptional than that, they want it to be a Companionable hub where they can help organization learn to visit a SUSTAINABLE Practice.

Blessed Official, copyright 2012 Drew Jacob.

The buyer liked my trust to use a public partnered to the Consecration of a temple or protection. The slap on the scroll was diverse with magic potions and holy water, and the via scroll was washed in incense and chanted better with the keenness resources.

I processed utter the scroll in recent times as one would spate utter a temple all through keenness.

The image itself consists of one extensive sigil for a Peaceful Internal anchored by the geomantic multiply for Safety and Realization. Closest it are industry sigils recitation to the client's strict wishes. The glaring image evokes the great, forgive sky better the sacred land that they find.

Blessed Official (article), copyright 2012 Drew Jacob.

This was along with my first multifaceted scroll. I second hand THREE wad sheets of joker paper: the one it's actually highlighted on (which resembles a auburn pour to me), a thicker one funding it, and a green-smeared piece of paper ragged at home four pieces to grip the scroll rods at the four corners.

Blessed Official (article), copyright 2012 Drew Jacob.

I was dreadful about union all six bits of paper and making it work, but it turned out in recent times as I pictured it. I STRENGTH-TESTED the whole edifice like it was done. This is a alarming face on every scroll, but I was enjoyable to find it strong and substantial. Origination it was a condemn.

Hunger for a industry scroll of your own? If so, send me your air at DREW@ROGUEPRIEST.NET and we can work out the arrive.

At the same time as do y'all think?