Tuesday 10 March 2009 | By: wicca

Potion Alchemy

Potion Alchemy Image
I'm a very hands-on witch. The spells I work work better when I have something to touch, something to hold, something to smell, something to taste, something to delight my eyes. The spell is a wholly immersive experience for me. My Craft goes beyond just infusing the right base with the right herbs; presentation can often matter just as much. How often have you seen a master chef carelessly toss his creation in a heap on a paper plate, after all?

I made numerous potion bottles for housing various brews and infusions I have cooked up (potion-making has been a favorite art of mine as of late.) Here are a few that I made to hold, display, and add to the overall impact and effect of the potions I brew. In these went eye-opener, moonjuice, liquid fire, essence of Venus, and spirit-sense - some of my latest potion creations.

{gallery}potionbottles{/gallery}

Tags: wiccan rituals  book of shadows spells  spells from the book of shadows  wiccan ritual clothing  magic book of shadows  internet book of shadows  charmed book of shadows spells  heaven and hell