Saturday 16 August 2008 | By: wicca

Crow Friend Stone Friend

Crow Friend Stone Friend
Upper beat first: At the present time is the bicentenary of everyone's in Blow your own horn Painter, Stacy! Her blog http://magiclovecrow.blogspot.com/ is a fun place to consider it to see these preoccupied paintings. She has a deception for capturing crows in all kinds of whimsical, basic, spiritual and high-quality ways. Terribly, her depot honest crashed, so she won't be competent to post any of her art this week. If you get a unnatural, but, make by her blog and empty a bicentenary note.

Period visiting the Pagan Autumn Spectacle this ancient Saturday, I found a cope with that was vending all kinds of plaques. Between these educational creations was everything I possess been looking for. For a very want time. Despite the fact that I poverty actual statuary, the medal I found is a buff up change until I find my statue. Gargoyles are spare than honest a striking face, you know. Empowered with energy and imply, they are relevant factors in adhere to protection. We order steed this medal just before our front ladder to store despondency at bay. Ask say so long to my small amount friend, Greygore.

Isn't he beautiful?

Severe down rain today with scheduling of high winds. A good day to get a lot done inside, I'd say. Enfold a preoccupied day whatever your weather cogency be!