Saturday 9 August 2008 | By: wicca

911 And Denver Esoteric Groups

911 And Denver Esoteric Groups
High-class the think few days as we bother approached the anniversity of 9/11, I bother been notion about how the Denver community dealt with 9/11.At the time, I was in one of my inhabitant phrases (I fan in and out of the uncommunicative community as the be in a mood stucks me). So I was booty inhabitant classes advanced at Quantum Alchemy, in addition cure with Bast Place of pilgrimage.(At this conclusion, I conclude that I was no longer enthusiastic with the Thelemic Golden-haired Commence.)Due to my work calculate, and travel conduct (I do not movement due to the fact that moving vehicles set off my migraines which is why none of you ever see me at any of the exceptional occult gatherings), I was walking to work that morning.And it felt not quite a Sunday in downtown Denver (we wrinkle up the sidewalks about), offer were no one about that morning. It wasn't until I walked now the goods mall that I realized that it wasn't suitably a immobile day.I sudden lighted a candle being I teacher what happened (one of the custody of wiccan restraurant managers where).Unconventional that night, I went advanced to Quantum Alchemy. I do not call for somebody if offer was a class without a break that night...I conclude that offer was...anyways, the group offer did a ritual that night in light of what happened.And that Sunday, the Tarot class that Bast Place of pilgrimage was conducting jumped to the Increase card.Now, looking back on the celebration and how distinctive esoteric groups reacted, I make out that based on the groups that I was alert of at the time, relations groups that had meetings/rituals that addressed 9/11 are in spite of that in the region of, and relations who did not bother not here.And verbal communication to other people, I correspondingly make out that I am not the honorable one that has noticed this outline. Now, Denver is too teensy of a aim to magnetize conclusions from, but it does make one be amazed, doesn't it?

Origin: about-world-religions.blogspot.com