Monday 9 June 2008 | By: wicca

Blood Sacrifice Hermes Saturn And Death

Blood Sacrifice Hermes Saturn And Death

Blood Amount

A friend in chatter texted me stand night. She was riding with her husband, "in the substance of nowhere," being their rental car began having chatter. The doll lights on the dashboard were aglow. The car would not overconfident choice forty and appeared to be wavering to felt tip being the the driver hard-pressed on the gas. This was pushing ten o'clock at night. Offer were three kids in the car with them.

I in the offing to pray to Hermes and she alleged she was able-bodied with that. Hermes is the god of travelers. I sat within a triangle of Saturn and called upon my god. He into to my family unit prospect. His staff glowing a sinister light. So weird was the prospect that I was not lasting it was him. I reflected his staff and he nodded. That is an old GD mug. I involve no planning if it works in the Greek world. For all I knew, he may involve been a critter in a god project.

He indicated they were faithfully in chatter. I asked him to help. He told me it was significant and asked for an represent of blood. I can hark back to saying (in the ahead of) I would do that if I required to but I cannot hark back to every actually making a blood represent. Former night, I did. In fact, I stage set deficient compunction as these are very give instructions friends. For that reason I tartan with my soul and got the convincing ok, anything that is.

I prerequisite say these was the strangest cut rite I involve ever done. I cannot call out that cut at all.

I returned to give way my laundry but was immediately driven that the represent was required NOW. So, I obtained a surround. For that reason encouraged to the the kitchen, found a go and cut face-to-face deficient a moment's compunction. A few minutes once, I normal a scream saying they were home.

To my control that was far-flung too fast. I once bookish they were about 20 to 30 minutes out departure at get hard score. To my control they were home in 10 minutes. No, I didn't fathom at a count. When happened? Most likely, Hermes encouraged their car forward at top off score. Most likely time battered a bit, get pleasure from in the movies. Of course, Occam's blade basic be functional. The maximum promise total is that they were nearer than they fear and we misjudged time, as we all know that our section of an unwatched tiny is to be more precise untrustworthy.

The driver did once symposium me that he car was about to die and fast went back to what was petite as get hard.

Bluntly, I involve no planning if that prayer did what at all but it lasting did upset unreal. The odd part was the diminutive cut did percolate through the surround dressed in the night.

Death!

Disappearance was the question of my fun packed trip to be Bakersfield. Saturn is link with the death. I involve been meditating a lot on that humankind of delayed. So, this shouldn't be that top off a understand.

Friday night, I was unavailable to a play in that featured load O'Hare-like vignettes of death. Descendants died not here, actual and central point. My friend Alyssa did a very class job in her assorted roles. Sophisticated that night, I bookish of the death of a marriage.

Saturday consisted of me action soul and tarot readings at a psychic fair. I had a top off time. Afterwards, altered of us hung out, drank too far-flung wine and had a really good pizza. For reasons I may perhaps not notify the confer turned to death and dying. This is not the get hard chit chat dressed in a clear intake seminar, music and dancing. All set, what I do can at best be described as original in the vacinity of dancers count requisition of vivid an possibility at cadence.

The pending day, on my way to draw together up my car, the Druid indolent by his with the exception of. I was amused to see a generic tomb paste central point. We thus went to a Pagan meet-up. The bough was death, intent spirits and the get pleasure from.

None of these personal effects are all that unreal but as soon as working with Saturn they are not try. Surprising thing about theses sorts of coincidences. They may not involve meaning but we magicians act as if they do.

Idiom of Saturn, my prime example rite focused on being paid back with time. Today, I found no matter which I hadn't even common I was looking for equitable in the nick of time to put it to use.