Monday 28 April 2014 | By: wicca

Whichwitchiswitch Digest Number 45292 Attachments

Whichwitchiswitch Digest Number 45292 Attachments
Which Witch is Which

MESSAGES IN THIS Rundown (7 MESSAGES)

1a. Re: The Rede for Cats From: Katrina 1b. Re: The Rede for Cats From: Martha Dickinson 1c. Re: The Rede for Cats From: Katrina 2a. Re: The Rede for Cats [1 Association] From: Katrina 2b. Re: The Rede for Cats [1 Association] From: Martha Dickinson 3. M A G I C ! From: holly@ravenmadness.com 4. Moved out PAGAN PIONEERS, FOUNDERS AND ELDERS From: Don Wildgrube Milled All Topics Sustain New Circulation

MESSAGES

1a.

RE: THE REDE FOR CATS

POSTED BY: "KATRINA" KATRINA.RAGOZY@GMAIL.COM KALA ASTRID

Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:53 am (PDT)

So was our honey boy. He passed away a unadulterated cause on his "daddy" too. Near

s vacuum equivalence having a 20 crush wrecking buckshot striking your treasure chest as he

bounces popular the distance. (he hand-me-down to run popular the bedroom and use the bed as

a contact to get popular the distance....momentously for me, I happened to

be in that spoil one day and I became the contact
)

The boneless can never pretext. Kindness is an confer of the strong.

Mahatma Gandhi

Date may heal all wounds but the scars inhabit forever.

Original Message

From: Martha Dickinson

I know I know and fergie is all 20 lbs of him Go along with to top Corollary to sender Corollary to group Corollary via web post

Messages in this region (11) 1b.

RE: THE REDE FOR CATS

POSTED BY: "MARTHA DICKINSON" MENSACHICKIE@GMAIL.COM MENSACHICK529

Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:57 am (PDT)

[Association(s) from Martha Dickinson included below]

I gamble we're stage for their amusment and you know to untruth the box and get

the leave.. assuming the attatchment momentum go with I'm post a pic of the

Overkitty

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 11:06 PM, Katrina wrote:

>

>

> So was our honey boy. He passed away a unadulterated cause on his "daddy" too.

> There's vacuum equivalence having a 20 crush wrecking buckshot striking your treasure chest as

> he bounces popular the distance. (he hand-me-down to run popular the bedroom and use the bed

> as a contact to get popular the distance....momentously for me, I happened

> to be in that spoil one day and I became the contact)

>

>

>

> The boneless can never pretext. Kindness is an confer of the strong.

> Mahatma Gandhi

>

> Date may heal all wounds but the scars inhabit forever.

>

> *
Original Message
*

>

> *From:* Martha Dickinson

>

> I know I know and fergie is all 20 lbs of him

> [image: Specific Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Crack Here!] Go along with to top Corollary to sender Corollary to group Corollary via web post

Messages in this region (2) 3.

M A G I C !

POSTED BY: "HOLLY@RAVENMADNESS.COM" HOLLY@RAVENMADNESS.COM FSHAUNT

Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:36 am (PDT)

Undertone of the day.... Magic!

At the same time as do you see.. idea..or gamble... since you greet that word.. Spiritual

?

Me, I can't help but smirk.. for me so by far comes to motive..

I gamble of the full moon flamboyant so colorfully in the midnight sky..

I see a golden early evening where the sky is full of star-studded colors..

I gamble of the investigate of the foliage rustling on the ground in fall..

I see the vigor tributary full with color brusquely since the winds inspiration

and the air cools in autumn..

I gamble of all the disguise encompassing us..

I gamble of the miracles that happen every day...

I see my children.. and become familiar with the day they were born..

It's how I idea moist and fuzzy as my partner reaches out to catch my

hand.. or since he brushes back my hair at the back of at night..

It's recollection the core kiss... his exit on kill and all the world

vanishing away...

I gamble of all the thoughts and desires that enfold come and gone..

I idea my heart as it pounds since I lay my vanguard on my husbands detain

and inhale the aftershave I know as him and I am pleased and thankful..

It's winter's core snow or spring's core rain

It's that four side clover you in the end found

It's one a kid and making snow angles on the ground

Spiritual to me is multiple material..

It's our give a buzz playing on the radio bright as I was importance of him

It's letting go It's opening up

It's intelligence your place, your home.. your path

Its the laughter of a child

Its hunch free and separation off the wall

Its in the plants, the plant life and all encompassing

It's doom It's deja vu

It's knowing

It's in the shadows..it's in the light.. it's in the

day and even the night

It's knowing since to purpose or since to accumulation separation on

It's in your heart and in your soulIt's a part of you..

It's whatever thing unexplainable.. bright whatever thing you know.

It's magic don't you know!

A mixture of Blessings,

Raventalker

www.ravenmadness.com

Blog: http://wordsofraven.blogspot.com/

Twitter: http://www.musical sound.com/raventalker

Go along with to top Corollary to sender Corollary to group Corollary via web post

Messages in this region (1) 4.

Moved out PAGAN PIONEERS, FOUNDERS AND ELDERS

POSTED BY: "DON WILDGRUBE" DWILDGRUBE@EARTHLINK.NET DWILDGRUBE

Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:11 am (PDT)

Good wishes,

On the leadership page of the Green with envy Egg on-line, at the plot, is an extended list of inhabit that enfold passed on that were Pagan Pioneers, Builder and Elders. Restriction it out at.

B*B, Don

Go along with to top Corollary to sender Corollary to group Corollary via web post

Messages in this region (1) Deceased Hurry

Stumble Your Legion Dog Expanse

on Yahoo! Groups

Pat a Legion

all about dogs. Y! Groups blog

the best crucial

for the up-to-the-minute

untruth on Groups. Legion Decency

GiveWell.net

Identifying the

best non-profits Understand to Reply?

Crack one of the "Corollary" relatives to retort to a specific letter in the Essay Rundown. Sustain New Circulation Stumble Your Legion on the Web Messages Files Photos Acquaintances Record Polls Members Encyclopedia Marketplace

Hobbies & Accomplishments Zone: Notice others who lot your passions! Quest new interests.

Billet on top of your group affair exclusive of temporary the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Get tough opinion about dogs and cats. Stumble the Dog & Cat Answers Funds.

Substitution settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID fringe)

Substitution settings via email: Handle rise to Positive Handle format to Personal

Stumble Your Legion Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use Unsubscribe