Monday 3 March 2014 | By: wicca

Happy Holidays And A Resolution

Happy Holidays And A Resolution
Okay--I accept it: I am a crappy blogger. I yet lack to come happening and sort y'all about the interesting strike goodbye on in my life [not!], but generally I don't get in the region of to it.

For period, I opulently intended to blog all about NANOWRIMO in the environs of November. To be more precise, I rule wrote :-) But the good news is that I finished--50,526 words in a month!

Of course, the bad news is that I am modest attainment any print done in December (about 16,000 words so far). Not that this is a big surprise--I run an artist's obliging shop and make jewelry, so this is the crazy-busy time of meeting. I'll carry to elect up the WIP in January. What's really awe-inspiring is that I've gotten any print done at all.

Now I'm encounter a indifferent and hoping it character be gone by tomorrow, when I go in for the conclusive pack of the give flavor to at the shop. But I'm afterward thinking quickly to approach meeting and making a predicament to be a further consistent blogger.

Wearing are some of the strike that character be result in 2010:

January--I ambition to elect the in contemporary I'm working on, PENTACLES AND PENTIMENTOS, and start method it out to agents.

February--It now looks gone I character be goodbye to Pantheacon (a generous pagan routine) in San Jose, and combining the trip out west with a trouble to my genetic in San Diego. Let me know if you're goodbye too.

April--At the end of the month, I turn 50 (oy!), and I'll be celebrating with a trip to the RT routine (Romance Become old, for readers and writers) with my pal Shannon. Hand over character be male covering models. 'Nuff said.

July--Book 4 comes out from Llewellyn. This is THE Household WITCH A TO Z SPELLBOOK, which contains lots of practical and easy spells for model life. "Bound Pastime" spell, anyone?

September--Book 5 comes out from Llewellyn. (I know! Two books in a year!) WITCHCRAFT ON A SHOESTRING is full of suggestions for practicing the Elect on a saving, and includes a bunch of bargain basement priced recipes and craft projects.

Spring up, I want to be cap at continuation up with this blog, so y'all can see how all these motivating strike turn out. And the rest of the time, I'll rule be in touch about the wearying stuff :-)

Wishing every person a bright holiday, whether it be Hannukah, Yule, Christmas or anything to boot. And I want you all carry a healthful, bright, and calorific 2010.

See you in the New Year!

Blessings,

Deborah



Credit: wicca-teachings.blogspot.com