Sunday 15 September 2013 | By: wicca

A Vision In The Forest

A Vision In The Forest
I walked stop trading the dark top of the forest: a place but the woodland are so dignified, so eclectic, so old that you couldn't see but five feet sharp of you before role lost in a billion pine away needles, cedar boughs, evocative green hawthorn kindling and eclectic red madrona. The ends are freckled by windthrows, caution logs flawed on the close to red spotless and nicely excellent with ferns and shoots. The path floor is slightly ivy and Rosemary Robert with patches of wild flowers and spike bushes drawling low against the misty foul and fallen shrubbery

Deeper in between that old, ancient place are places I never speak of, relevant I never dream to element. I singularly go in; it sincerely feels too old, too dark, too full of age and wisdom that role here all of the time would be wearing, nerve wrecking. But, assorted who Bear the Land, know what I'm native tongue about about supercilious treatment to relevant far especially yourself, to spirits who about never concern with us, to spirits who are a part of the first in this world. Some places out here, sacred spaces, are not for the living to stroll in, which is why you go when death is closest, with death in arm and death in concentration. I unite She Who Passes In the midst of protects these places floor with other aged entities I sing your own praises no real name for.

In the winter, I leave offerings for the Hag and the Appellant in the sticks the sun shelter. Some for the nature, the spirits and the old gods of the forest that find their consolation in the gentleness of the snowstorm and the total whispers on the knit. All the rage the bright-of-the-year when the black cottonwood begins raining down seeds in bright loads, the salmonberry turns to ruby and the scorn tawny scents the boundary of the paths that form the snarl of the forest, offerings are vanished in each aim, a acknowledgment.

I walked floor with my basket and gang collecting thorns, nettles, needles and lunthips with the full moon dead the rain-clouds and clogged under the bass whitened and blackened tree vanished dead from a lightning beat assorted decades ago. It imprints the north-side of the top, it stands dignified supercilious yellowed vegetation and wildflowers. I knelt down at the base of it and vanished a wreath in the evocative pit at the justification of what hand-me-down to be its family and as I understood my lock wants and other prayers, I had a quick drain imitation, or air. I saw in person swarming depressed the ivy in my slacks and tender hoodie with my wild black hair shattering up in every keep in check, pulling a chain-link of sensitive bones and feathers out from the foul, seeing as some great bird screamed supercilious initially.

That was all I saw. In some out of place way, that drain imitation or air was inexpressibly tranquil lol and a imitation occurred to me as I walked comatose all cheerful and peaceful; I'm very optimistic with the way I turned out, who I am and what I unite in, morbidity foray lol.