Wednesday 29 May 2013 | By: wicca

May Issue Of Paganpages Up Now

May Issue Of Paganpages Up Now
The May spurt of PaganPages is up now and can be read at: http://www.paganpages.org

In this issue:


Seminar with Materdea

Up and Yet to come inventor Cernunnos


Get on your way all your sweetheart Group Columns.

We lay claim to started a NEW NING Flora and fauna (http://paganpagesorg.ning.com/) for our readers to fix and get to know each other. It is free and you can get to it by clicking inwards. I beginning lob to seeing you all there!

Periodical Horoscope


Gemini 2010 Horoscope (May21- June 21)

Gemini's stronger than ever are your powers of spectacle, so use this time to your advantage to digit out what is departure on with you romantic associations. Curtly you wish be gifted to make done hunch out of not emphatically your intimate life but ability as well.

By: CelticMoon

Periodical Prayer


This is my charm (prayer) to the God, that I speak to the same degree light his candle.

God of my Sun, God of my Hack

God who lives and dies, yet never tires

God whose light by which I see


God whose flicker burns within me

God who shows me how to stay


God who teaches how I should present

God who shows me how to die


God who teaches what matters done than I

God whose word is a undertake to be


A god of truth, a god of heftiness, A god of responsibility

God whom by his God endlessly stands


God who makes me admirable to be a pagan man

John is a causal writer to Pagan Pages, instantly discord his way of behaving in the "Means and Rite" vicinity. He resides in Oregon, living come out in the open community, within the forest in the order of the uphold of Mt Gangster. He hopes that his words shimmer the magick and wisdom Milieu offers.

GlitteryBlessingsandLove,

PaganPages.org