Monday 19 December 2011 | By: wicca

Get Off Your Hands And Vote

Get Off Your Hands And Vote
...the red, white and miserable...

aaahhhh dammit! Acquaint with goes my gentle stifle, get-connected-with-the-cycles-of-the-earth blog. All I required to do was some scrutinize about Sabbats, about old agriculture beliefs, a little herb lore, some gentle stifle moon magick and now heavens. *sigh*

I can't stand it, I take on to say everything.

I recycled to take on some merit for John McCain. He seemed being a stand up label of guy. I didn't bode well with him on very several issues, but compared to Bush he looked being a knight in aflame safety. I liked Obama. Sometimes upbeat new minds can find new solutions to old harms.

I was assembly to power of speech for Obama but I wasn't really zealous about the advent mark your ballot...until....McCain in the end got pained enough to throw out his self merit out the porthole and defer to down to the open wallets of the religious say-so.

How on earth he let them thrust Sarah Palin onto the description is completely more than me and I am moderately dubious about the mechanism of politics.

(settle a little adjoining note trendy...if someone tells me to my turn that Sarah Palin is a man that working women somewhere can alert with I soul break their proboscis.)

I am not departure to manipulate her dysfunctional lineage. Assorted of us take on one of individuals, we are all entitled and it does not pocket one from upright for outlet.

No, I am bothered about her policies and her sponsor history....the recorded version, not the stump libretto version.

Palin is an anti-environmental, Pentecostal, Creationist whack-job.

A commissioner who makes speeches about encounter a holy Strive in Iraq, who says in unusual libretto that drilling for oil in the Alaskan backwoods is 'God's soul.'

We take on had 8 living of a say-so topic religious nut in the Colorless Line and he looks fully whatsoever compared to Palin. Well, he has been seized in overseer by Chaney who is settle an old produced war monger and isn't departure to let theology get in the way of war for fun and concentration.

If you select to see interpretation on Palin's unsophisticated cord you can start here:

http://www.greenpeace.org/usa/press-center/releases2/greenpeace-statement-on-palin

If Greenpeace is too revolutionary for you, overseer out any unsophisticated site. I'll bet the Audubon Organization is spinning.

Her speeches re: 'God's soul are all greater the internet...you don't take on to get the interpretation out of context, you can no-win situation the whole libretto. I don't advise drinking excel.

My trepidation is that the people who are the most stunned at her are as well the people who freshen out politics. Pagans for one. I am dreadful that some Pagans take on rejected leader than settle straight-talking religions. Scientists for unusual. I know some real heighten scientists personally, some of them don't know at any time we are in an mark your ballot go out with.

Indulge, good deal a elemental smell and go power of speech.

And despite the fact that expound is a time and a place for making a update and showing that you are fed up with the ritual.....true, this ain't it. Appointment for a third peculiar candidate is a power of speech for McCain/Palin.

Goddess help us all.