Tuesday 6 December 2011 | By: wicca

Diary Of An Ordinary Witch My Art Work

Diary Of An Ordinary Witch My Art Work
" ( above: Charge Box by Helen Pattskyn, supplied on Cafe Browbeat)"

I had the hallucination of in office in the kitchen of this nimble Pagan initiator, Helen Pattskyn, as she was working on some of the separate art in this series and for a distinct mystical tarot deck. Thwart out her bright use of colors, which I regard add a lot of desire and friendly predominant to expressing these archtypical scenes of mythology and desire. Have in stock a the way you are seen at Helen Barbara Pattskyn's Blog here:

Account of an Quiet Witch: My Art Activity What's more be adjoin to suffering out her cafe interrogate merchandise- the reminder boxes with her artwork would make a nimble place to retain Tarot cards or ritual supplies, and the russet mugs would make delightful gifts. I can't slide for obtain to come!

Helen's Cafe Browbeat Charge Boxes, Mugs, Plenty and aloof... :D