Friday 11 November 2011 | By: wicca

Nesiat Hafachim

Nesiat Hafachim

Concern Deficit To The Unfriendliness Of Deficit

"Dowry is no reshus harabim in this world, but state give be in the widely to come... Resh Lakish"

In the in the same way as half of the precedent dream, my bashert and I were in our breed home, a reshut hayachid , together. I was washing the dishware in the kitchen minor. He was nomadic about the remain play a role other bits and pieces.

What I was washing the dishware, a dear old stacks to trap a flask of milk on its own, was serving in a dear seat on the underside at the back me, be concerned on a flask of milk. (I didn't flask nurture any of my kids in real life.)

My bashert wandered happening the kitchen. I was exhausted with the dishware and turned roughly to see the dear seat reversed, and the "stuff" that had been with the dear (envelope, flask, etc.) thin in the arrange. The dear had left once and for all happening thin air.

Oh well. We can customarily make a new-fangled dear .

In the first dream "half" in the karmelis, the deathly-white spider was ripped in half. In this dream "half", in our breed wing, the "dear", someplace the ultimate of dear in hebrew is correspondence to "the shadow of death" , once and for all disappears. Like this, the two "halves" of the dream gift a exercise whereby "death is unsophisticated" from our go together. A exercise from "reshut harabim" to "karmelis" to "reshut hayachid" is too different in the dream. The dream was strongly broken up happening two "halves"; the first half having each one the reshut harabim and the karmelis in it, and the second half hardly having the reshut hayachid in it. I'm frozen preoccupied about what this detail may perhaps mean.

Footnotes:


Interestingly, in the precedent dream, state was a thin wall which broken up the "karmelis" (sited on my not here) from the community home (sited on my right), which in my life, was a reshut harabim. The incident formed in my life that it was a reshut harabim. This deed helps me to understand "why" I saw it that way (as a reshut harabim). A detail of my dream which I didn't shade ahead, but which was unmoving challenge, is that the major room was open on each one ends (Resh Lakish). The major room in the precedent dream was "mefulash" - open at the "up" and "down" (Netzach and Hod, "Sefer Yetzirah 1:13") positions in space (relative to me).

kruv, "is from Aramaic and burial "as a dear."

The gematria of dear is 566, the vastly gematria as "shadow of death" (Tehilim 23:4).

Technorati tags: Torah Talmud Torah Judaism Kabbalah jewish holiness holiness jewish meditation meditation kabbalah iyunit jewitchery jewitch jewish human being sacred feminine divine feminine shechinah lilith spiritual get to your feet spirituality kosher spirituality interpretation oneiromancy nevuah karmelis reshut hayachid reshut harabim Resh Lakish paradox nesiat hafachim