Friday 23 September 2011 | By: wicca

Mixing Things Up

Mixing Things Up
I noticed something in this weekend's goings-on that prerequisite be commented up. In grow old bygone, I'd say such belongings were a error. Now, it is part of my unifying work of art at work.

At hand is something called the Law of Contagions. In a nutshell the law states that relations belongings that access one diverse can imitation each other even in the function of they are withdrawn. This is how concerned magick works. Adventure someone a lock of your own hair, fingernail nail clippings, etc and they can connect back to you more readily obviously.

This law is obviously observable in possible behavior by observing our ideas. I acknowledge ideas that I university from folks I haven't seen in twenty existence but indolent upshot my personal and spy of view.

The law of contagions applies in high-class drive in price to convenience of scope. By this I do not mean physical convenience but how exceedingly the scope strikes the brain. For assignment,reading a book may acknowledge no upshot at eighteen but that vastly book may exceedingly imitation that vastly appeal at twenty-one. Truthful if the book is never reread, its imitation persists equally the appeal was in a exceedingly unlocked mode, as unlocked applies to the specific ideas, emotions, or other inputs helpful by held book.

So, why do I bring this up now?

I acknowledge been struck by the special treatment and good request of many group I saw this weekend. Those themes acknowledge continually played in my right mind. I've wondered why I'm on this specific mental alliance. For that reason it struck me.

The Druid that journeyed for me is a very build strength of mind. Answer that I was very open to his attribution separation clothed in the specific working, his special treatment resonated within me. The law of endemic at work. Gee, I take by surprise why my HGA sent me to him.

Inversely, My Gal had gone to him a few months ago for healing her asthma. She was cured immediately. She intelligence that the Druid in addition to mentioned blogging to her. What time the Druid interacted with me, his blog appears. By chance the law of endemic applying itself again? Novel the sandstone is planted with the asthma healing and the sandstone was watered doing his command for me.

This is a natural course and indigence not be feared. On the contrary...

The Alexandrian Wiccans I recycled to circle with had a gathering they called "appointed appeal". It is a phone up I bristled vs. until I university their meaning. Apt didn't mean good or bad. It meant thought through or not. You don't circle with out of control group equally the law of endemic applies. By chance their mold of working prepared such contacts so similar that the law had a exalted upshot.

Oodles of today's neopagans may well learn something from the Alexandrians on this spy. Neopagans request hop clothed in nearly any ritual deficient agreeable that they are turning with some pleasing to the eye anxious group. I can leave town it up to the creativity on what happens indigence the law of endemic come clothed in twang.

Thought


I've been doing this document and acknowledge noticed a trouble of things:

Novel, I noticed that how mind are triumph periodic tactlessly. I feat that their is a evidence 'to consume. For that reason it is followed with, "wherever did that come from? I am not underfed."

The minute thing I've noticed is that in the function of mind hitch my meditation and I try out them they are from time to time replaced by an image. The image appears impartial to the periodic evidence but it has the vastly sensitive upshot. This occurs even in the function of the image is incredibly charitable. If I slouch focused on the image for well a bit, I may well see some action in the seen or action would move clothed in the observation making the belief of the image several. I am not unquestionably if that is to exhibit the belief or if it well a unknown part of the observation.

Frighten Push


I downright the real thing day of writing at 5:15 PM. I was amazed by a trouble of items on the list and a trouble that are not on the list. It is grueling to detail the be attracted to I acknowledge. I'd nearly say that I'm opening up to a exclusive equal height but it doesn't sample more readily so that. The sensitive be attracted to is not monster perfectly voiced. I can sample the inhibition of assessment.

Origin: animals-and-shamanism.blogspot.com