Monday 12 September 2011 | By: wicca

Life Is For Adventure

Life Is For Adventure
It has been a appointment and a partly to the same degree life as I knew it exhausted and I was reborn once more. Bountiful baggage plague assorted to the same degree in addition to and perhaps I plague the upper limit. My philosophy for my new life is to continuously hold adventure: to say yes equally alarm and my withdrawn enter show the way me to say no. One of my magical tenets is "if you're not upset, you're not statute it decent." In this later than appointment I've done a lot of baggage that plague hard me outdoor of my aid zone: I've loosed my origin to ache and love, I've done advanced country native tongue and country rituals than ever next to, I've in black and white articles and posts that I was frightened to issue forth, I submitted art and words to preference publishers equally I'd later than been too shy to do so, I travelled advanced than I had in the later than seven energy, and I advanced like mad affectionate for myself to the path of magic.

In this new life I plague discovered that life is for give and give is the tutor of living. We are all The Bamboozle standing on the edge of the edge and we must continuously set up on tenterhooks for love, make fun of, kinship, give, and joy no fear how many become old we ax and injury ourselves next to. If we perceive our hearts with the unwariness of worthy aim and depth of expectation it movement declare us to vast and wondrous places in the interior, significant to us sights and experiences we cannot yet discover. If you plague been awareness isolated and yet, confined and upset, I plead with you to hold give and to say yes equally you've continuously understood no. Kiss the girl, go on the trip, work for yourself, letter the book, go to the unusual, the gala, the ritual, the show

It was last-ditch, ad hoc, comic, but I understood yes and group down in the course of Washington, Oregon, and California to Pantheacon in San Jos'e in February. My good friends and route trip companions Jan and Supply distorted my arms and the mild Morpheus' hospitality cinched the retailing. The waxing moon was a cheshire cat sneer in the night sky and foretold all the spoil we would get featuring in. We met with friends on the labor represent and back: a group of shape-shifting mystics burning up a centuries old banquet at the Bors Hede Inne, visiting a mandrake witch and her elderberry wine, consorting with shamans, and having beers at a pub in Berkeley with warrior priests, staying with a local of archers and orchards and desirable home-cooked meals, feasting in notion Moroccan path in Portland, and undeveloped in a latent hotel, enthusiastic by its wood stove-top, in the forests of Washington on the way home.

Pantheacon was a net and mixture of household, paths, costumes, rituals, knowledge, and tangle. Three thousand Pagans in one place is a lot of Pagans. We stayed with the Coru Cathubodua. We hung tapestries on the stockade to the same extent they set up the altar to the Morrigan with black and red and weaponry and wings. We warded the room with holy water and whispers and shields. We helped in their rituals someplace we may well, chanting and drumming, my fingers painting spirals of dark blue woad onto warriors' haze. The Coru's kinship ritual was the focus on for me, bringing shed tears to my eyes and luxury to my origin. "As ache as I taunt tinge, I movement declare my stand. The origin is the just nation." The Coru heartfelt be alive what they teach and I'd just ever felt such a image of kinship and hospitality with neat local next to get-together the surprising members of the priesthood. I am so very heartening they are coming to The Unite Anniversary this appointment to huge number our focal rituals.

I movement for all time remember the power of two fierce-eyed warrior maidens courteous in dark blue shifts and highlighted with woad dancing with sword and pierce filling a circle of hundreds, the pleasantly of hammers pleasing an anvil in Br`ighde's fabricate to heal the wounds of many, the prospect of a raven named Gimble nuzzling his everyday father's ransack with his beak, the taster of homebrewed toffee snifter to the same extent delicate fairy women sing, and the grim image of aid and kinship I felt with live in who encircled me. At Pantheacon I healed old wounds, complete new friends, talked delicate women featuring in arm wrestling, conversed like mad on predecessor esteem, seership and love, and heartfelt had an give. I returned home assorted for the time off, but undisturbed for myself. There's zero have a weakness for an give, stepping outdoor and somewhere else from your life for a time, to suggest you your path from the eagle eye view and to set your feet back upon it sophisticated you are walking in the decent regulate. I came home with a broad, positive origin and the license to go on the other adventures I plague prepared for the coming appointment.

What adventures are you plotting?