Sunday 9 January 2011 | By: wicca

General Divination Re Free Will And The Future How Does Divination Really Work

General Divination Re Free Will And The Future How Does Divination Really Work

-Dark-Moon- wrote:

Or are we innocuously creating the world (without doubt vs eloquently) as a mirror of the world within us, attracting autonomously what we are manifesting internally? (Magic(k)).

so, are you saying the reading reflects the inner world of our consciousness? so that the cards, runes, tea plants, at all are solely a tool that reflects (be keen on a mirror) what is really going on, at the present, extremely than what is to come?

In this way I can see how they are reliably a prediction tool, (I'll entertain with a litter story,...Me and the hubby cast-off to raise a card a day to assume on the therefore 24 hours at hand, each card was designed to fetch perception to our own strengths to build upon, until this one Sunday, formerly he pulled the Tower and I pulled Departure, Wow, I reflection...that sounds be keen on a bad day, into the future 24 hours approved at 4:30 Monday start...Towers came down and kin were dead, the Northridge Shake had struck! and we were perplexed trendy mysterious) So formerly I read now I shoulder to understand that the outstanding picture may be on top of my range of understanding, and I'm ok with that. Even now, that one reading heavy freaks me out.

As far a soul indulgent, I don't drop that was of free hand down, we hand down return in at all form we hand down best be the mentor for this time rotund, the judgement has been through, now the facts full of zip in your judgement were of your own play-act, which, in you life now, full of zip your free hand down...but formerly the time comes to go to the therefore level... or not,... is not capability to be of your hand down.

Xiao Rong wrote:


(we are enclosed, for holder, by the laws of physics, as well as our family to each other, the Secure, etc.)

It would loop living a fussy life is well-matched with the law of attraction,...be keen on I said into the future if we went all willy-nilly all leader the place, tumult would come after. A few would be reassured with this.

For now, as a question of going deeper with my hand down, I chant this litter diddy....I hand down to hand down my will! (three fold!)

(Dark! you litter devil!)

Blessings, Firebird

Statistics: Posted by firebirdflys - Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:22 am