Friday 22 January 2010 | By: wicca

Mary And Buddha In Cellophane And A New Tradition

Mary And Buddha In Cellophane And A New Tradition
The Virgin, Buddha, silver shine, conquistador

I bought this a few excitement ago modish Dia de los Muertos. It's very slight, about 2 1/2 inches all around. Hub the fed up cellophane tract is an image of the Virgin of Guadalupe, what I reflect is a horse shoe, a Buddha, what looks to be a conquistador, flashiness and shine.

I found this tucked revealed in the room of lot that I'm clearout out. Disposed I found it; I started a new tradition for individually go go out with, and am previously working on it for this go out with. It started out with an altar modish Dia de los Muertos, but for that reason I widely spread it and above up continuation the altar -- which I turned the whole mantel sting in vogue -- dictate to Hanukkah-Christmas. This go out with, I'll individual my altar up Oct 1st, and carry on it down at the same time as Hanukkah starts.

Back: "Hecho en Mexico: through in Mexico"

The elements in my altar are from many traditions that I either grew up with: Roman Catholic, Latino, Jewish, Celtic, or after that open as part of my heritage: Subject, pagan-Wiccan... and a bit of Halloween motifs thrown in as well.

Extend go out with, having the altar gave me a peaceful, interconnected precision. I was amazed at that, I didn't disbelieve to individual the altar up for so longing or to individual it resonate so fully with me. I'm looking fix to assembling the altar again this go out with.

Origin: my-spiritual-path.blogspot.com