Thursday 28 January 2010 | By: wicca

Lost And Faithless

Lost And Faithless
following so patronize brujerias and muertos distressing my life for so covet ( 3 lifetime +), loosing everything I greet and needed ( tuve perdidida) I came back to PR and had a consulta. following booty that muerto off of me I was told that orula Is job me for either initiation or a blessing and that my negro is looking for a way to possess me una rogacion de cabeza. and I feel like DAMN NOW?! following this covet and following all ive been thru sophisticated that I been setting for all this....... ON TOP OF THAT! I had a boveda but my dad threw it out,... isn't that great?! :D..... the character I get consultas from is gigantic he does la obra bien but thus far I feel like I insolvency a sign. I feel lost out of place- like I don't belong, I be full of no god parents and no one in this religion I can declare my self fully

is this normal? difficult in me I know this is who I am, ( a medium, hija de oya -DEFINETLY ) idk what to feel,..... IM Polished I feel exposed, on this grime paw marks right me by my pal

any pointer would be gigantic,.....

Covet pa ti 3

posted in
Santeria
- 1 response