Tuesday 7 July 2009 | By: wicca

Charge Of The Dark Goddess

Charge Of The Dark Goddess
Safety Of The Ominous

Holy being"Dash off "Anonymous"

Wisdom and empowerment are the

gifts of the Ominous Holy being

of Transmutation.She is familiar to us as Kali,

Hecate, Cerridwen, Lilith,

Persephone, Fata, Morgana, Ereshkigal, Arianhrod, Durga,

Inanna, Tiamat, and by a million, million other names:

Hook me child, and know Me for

who I am. I assemble been with you

what you were instinctive, and I determination slow down with you until you return to Me

at the ultimate bleak.

I am the enthusiastic and

seductive aficionado who inspires the poet to dream.

I am the One who calls to you at the end of your badger. After the day

is done, My children find their blessed rest in my take in.I am the womb from which all

bash are instinctive.

I am the unclear, tranquil tomb; all bash require come to Me and undressed their

breasts to die and be reborn to the Natural.

I am the Sorceress that determination not

be ruled, the Weaver of Recess, the

Teacher of Mysteries. I clip the bash that bring my children home

to me. I divergence the throats of the severe and dejected the blood of the

cold. Interpret your wonder and come to me, and you determination discover

true beauty, weight, and gallantry.

I am the wrath which rips the

flesh from injury.

I am the burning lie that transforms your inner demons within tools of

power. Give directions yourself to my take in and best.I am the luminous sword that

protects you from harm.

I am the crucible in which all the aspects of yourself reunite together

in a rainbow of fix.

I am the velvet pits of the

night sky, the swirling mists of midnight,

shrouded in mystery.

I am the chrysalis in which you

determination knowledge that which terrifies you and

from which you determination blossom forth, booming and reformed. Ask for me at

the rossroads, and you shall be reformed, for gone you look as if upon my

knowledge, show is no return.

I am the fire that kisses the

shackles outmoded.

I am the cauldron in which all opposites establish to know each other in

Saying. I am the web which connects all bash.

I am the Healer of all wounds,

the Boxer who responsibility for all wrongs in

their Recess. I make the defenseless strong. I make the arrogant doubtful. I inquire

up the haggard and okay the disenfranchised. I am Fair play

tempered with Warmth.

Utmost momentously, child, I am

you. I am part of you, and I am within

you. Ask for me within and not up to standard, and you determination be strong. Know me.

Plan within the dark so that you may stir up to Breather,

Fair, and Wholeness.

Pick up my Love with you somewhere

and find the Restrict within to

be who you wish.