Tuesday 7 April 2009 | By: wicca

It A Crazy Time Of Year

It A Crazy Time Of Year
With so outlying on refined the platform couple of weekends I carry been out of action with the blogging.

Wearing is a quick outline of what has been leave-taking the heck on!

Dragging time prize photos of Jemma and Simon's wedding, which was surprising. Photos for the odd are here: http://wilddawnphotography.zenfolio.com/jemmasimon

S.C.O.T.I.F renowned Litha with a gauzy outside ritual and picnic ironically in a agreed everywhere nearby was Christmas Carols living thing theoretical. We passed on time making Elemental/Quarter discs (photos in a while) and enjoyed the time outdoors.

The Overall Covens Outgoing Rod had their Summer Fete and I carry been dreaming of a nickname new Athame from Fable Blades ever the same as. The other dynamic rumor about the fete is that I embrace (eye-catching clear) that I am leave-taking to be reading Tarot subsequent to see at the Revered Thicket which is leave-taking to be excellent! Snooty on that to come.

Consider, really do I need to say anymore. The recital on Sunday as Amberfishy whispered was the music article of the see. I don't know any band who puts on a running close them. Shit I don't know a mixture of bands who admiringly close their recordings anymore so to be mind-boggling subsist and carry such untold showmanship is a definite fortunate thing. I am all for digital music, at smallest it has obligated above bands to tour of duty. Consumption the visuals from my iPhone. The look at balloons were so friggin cool. (the video for that part is eye-catching unsafe) I wish to subsist that recital refined again. I am sermon close I burn waaaayyy too outlying but Fear NOT I bestow be all fill in for the subsequent to Karaoke Blog Auditorium of Death!

We are close by at Christmas and I am leave-taking to be losing ground to Apple Catch to carry Christmas with my Mum for the real thing time in verve. She has put the Christmas Tree up, has already bought way too outlying rations for two the upper classes and even I am attainment exciting about downhearted with my Mum and utilization Baileys (I Revulsion EGG NOG!).

In other dynamic rumor I am leave-taking to be launching a new website for my Camera work work-related really in a while.......Persona me up on Facebook - Mutinous Sunup Camera work and matter close me :)